Peter MLV4Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
2016-07-05 18:39:46
Re:Ip Overwritten by Router- and now? And where can i download the configuration software
Nothing will happen, for your PC will not be able to receive an IP address from anywhere. You need to configure a static IP address in the same range as the AP's default IP address.
0HELPFULS
2016-06-27 13:56:48
Re:Ip Overwritten by Router- and now? And where can i download the configuration software
Quite obviously you need to disconnect the PC from the router's network too, such that you can engage a direct connection to the unconfigured WLAN AP. You may need to assign your PC's LAN port a...
0HELPFULS
2016-06-25 22:11:19
One last time: Disconnect the thing from the router's network, and then configure it through a direct LAN connection, such that it integrates into the router's network properly. THEN bring it back...
0HELPFULS
2016-06-24 14:47:54
So? Disconnect the adapter from everything else, reset the powerline connection so it loses connection to the router. Now connect a LAN cable to the PC of your choice, and configure it properly...
0HELPFULS
2016-06-22 14:45:26
Those WLAN access points do have their own configuration software built in. Access is through regular browser software and their (default) IP address.
0HELPFULS
2016-06-17 16:58:32
Ah, so these aren't just powerline adapters, they are WLAN Access Points too. The manuals for these are available online. They both have a full reset capability somehow. From there, their default...
0HELPFULS