RagarLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
/ Feature Request (Deco)
By DJ_Feedback 2020-06-11 13:23:25

Re:Possibility to change WiFi channels

phillip_mcmahon wrote @DJ_Feedback The lack of interest and responses from tplink employees on this forum is becoming more and more common. Threads reporting serious issues are consistently ignored. P
/ Deco
By RobbinJanssen 2020-05-25 08:39:30

Re:Deco M9 Plus v2 firmware not possible to update and are missing features compared to v1

It's frustrating, unfair and not what you may expect from a product in this price range. I fully understand people returning their devices but unfortunately for me that's no longer an option :/ At lea
Forums/ Deco
By Christof 2020-05-22 12:38:18

Deco setup with switch and different router

Hi Everyone I'm busy installing my Deco m9+ at my new house and have the following hardware: - Nokia modem/wireless router connected to 100Mpbs fibre (this is company tied and cannot be removed) - Dec
/ Deco
By Cornel 2020-05-18 08:08:19

Re:Change wifi channel on Deco M9

Seeing everybody on the same channel (7 & 44) I think that the advertised Automatic Channel Selection is just the marketing way of saying you cannot change the channel. I dont think there is an acual
Forums/ Deco
By monahancj 2020-05-13 14:56:13

Deco P9 guest network - Is it isolated from the main network?

Is the Deco P9 guest network isolated from the main network? Whether it is or isn't, is that something that can be configured? Thank you
Forums/ Deco
By Mute1 2020-05-11 17:17:51

Questions about DECO M9 Plus after use for 24 hours.

So while the setup seemed pretty straight forward it left me with questions that have me feeling very uneasy. Hopefully these can be answered and my fears proven unjustified otherwise this will be ret