Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

I have an OC200 controller and an ER605 router. I would like to set up a rule to allow any devices in VLAN 10 to access a specific device in VLAN 20 over a specific port. Can someone give me an exampl
By Entirelynutz · Latest post 15 hours ago by d0ugmac1
0Helpful
27Views
1Replies
I have a pi hole dns server on my Qnap now i want to insert a dns adres in the router. How do i do that with Omada? My Pi hole is on 192.168.0.9 On my Mac mini i always can edit dns, no problem and wo
By bonestaak · Latest post 15 hours ago by d0ugmac1
0Helpful
49Views
5Replies
I use the ER605 to connect to my internet provider Telia via fiber and Dynamic IP. My log is alwas full (999+) as the router updates WAN IP every 10 minute! "WAN: DHCP client lease expired. Began rene
WAN SetupDHCP Service
By Borje_Lerum · Latest post 15 hours ago by CamT
3Helpful
646Views
9Replies
At some point will we see an update that adds mangle rules to the firewall part to modify the ttl? This would be very useful to prevent devices from sharing internet over Bluetooth or increasing the T
Firmware UpdateNetwork ConnectivityFirewall
0Helpful
16Views
0Replies
I am trying to create a connection to Nord VPN with my ER605 v1 firmware (5.1.6 Build 20240313 Rel. 43415) and I am not able to figure this out. I have read some threads where it may be that TP-Link h
VPNNord
0Helpful
17Views
0Replies
I tried using the TorGuard OpenVPN service as the client on the ER8411 and didn't work.. the Log say the following OPTION error: Unrecognized option or missing parameter(s) in /etc/openvpn/client_clie
OpenVPNTorGuard
By mbze430 · Latest post Yesterday by JackShepard
0Helpful
76Views
3Replies
I have been struggling for a month attempting to set up a connection between two networks with different IP addresses. There are two ER605 routers, one using the 192.168.0.X scheme and one using 10.1.
VPNVLAN & Multi-NetworksRoutingNetwork Connectivity
By dgrin · Latest post Saturday by MisterW
0Helpful
525Views
3Replies
Hii, I have setup DNS proxy with next dns DOH, my dns settings are as follows. ipv4 dns is set to auto and it gives the router ip to the clients and the requests are also going over DOH, for ipv6 I ha
0Helpful
22Views
0Replies
I have an Omada network in an shared office environment. Two companies are sharing the space and share printers. The network has been configured with three VLANs: one for printers and one for each com
VLAN & Multi-NetworksmDNS
0Helpful
17Views
0Replies
I need to access 24 peer wireguard This remote sites use dynamic ip and DDNS service. Is possible to use a wireguard client, using domain name Using my routes is not possible. Say invalid ip format. T
VPN
By Miguel_AGP · Latest post Friday by Miguel_AGP
0Helpful
43Views
3Replies