Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

OK guys, I’m new to all this so if you can help me, please give me the information in layman's terms. Many thanks in advance. I read somewhere online that I could use my Eero router in Bridge mode. So
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By DaveWillow · Latest post 13 hours ago by DaveWillow
4Helpful
80Views
5Replies
Hello, I can't connect to the router's OpenVPN server from the local network (connection to the router's SSL VPN server is possible from local LAN users) With my previous ER605 V2 router everything is
OpenVPN
By RMitev · Latest post Yesterday by RMitev
2Helpful
174Views
8Replies
OC 300 FW version 1.22.4 Build 20240304 Rel.59252 Hi all, I am setting up a mirrored port in my ER706W for an offline IDS. Unfortunately the port numbering in the GUI, when managed by an OC300, is qui
By WideVisions · Latest post Yesterday by WideVisions
3Helpful
62Views
8Replies
There is a lot of 'SHOULD' and 'MAY' in the DHCP standard (RFC 2131) which may make the interaction between a DHCP server and its clients challenging. A DHCP server should, but may not, provide certai
By KJK · Latest post Yesterday by KJK
2Helpful
69Views
6Replies
Hi, I need to create a new internet access point while (a) monitoring all traffic flowing through it, all of it and (b) being able to understand data consumption (not bandwith, but usage proper, e.g.
RoutingNetwork Connectivity
By JDPotter · Latest post Yesterday by Clive_A
1Helpful
46Views
3Replies
Does the ER706W router's operating system support option 121 on the DHCP client? The idea is that if the router receives an address on WAM from DHCP, will it be able to support this option? I would li
VPNDHCP Service
By damianstelmach · Latest post Yesterday by Clive_A
1Helpful
35Views
3Replies
I am looking to make use of online service such as NextDNS or control D. I appears from my ER7212PC v1 1.1.1 Build 20230901 Rel.55651 that there is no where to configure this DNS is this correct?
By Djw1973 · Latest post Yesterday by Clive_A
2Helpful
473Views
12Replies
Hello there, I want to reach some specific IP address through the VPN, but cannot do it. First, the configuration: I have ER7206 as my router and manage it with my OC-200 controller. My ISP modem work
VPNRouting
By beawolf · Latest post Yesterday by Clive_A
0Helpful
14Views
1Replies
trying to configure the sfp+ wan1 port but the port is greyed out in the web broswer standlone settings on the network>wan page. So unable to tick it to enable it is wan. also i was expecting to an op
By itsmebaby · Latest post Yesterday by subbustrato
2Helpful
662Views
19Replies
I have 1 ER7206 Routers. We are connecting 2 branch offices by VPN with very fast/high bandwidth connections at each. Each branch office will connect to 1 main ER7206. Each router is connected to the
VPN
By Stariaa · Latest post Friday by MR.S
5Helpful
214Views
19Replies