Replacement enquiry

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Replacement enquiry

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Replacement enquiry
Replacement enquiry
2020-08-20 13:50:32 - last edited 2020-08-21 09:08:03
Model: Archer AX3000  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I made a replacement enquiry for my router abount a month back, ever since then I had to make several calls and send several emails yet I dont seem to find anyone helping from the RMA team. This is very sad I have never made any complaints before and been very patient for a very long time now. I think TP-link should seriously consider refund policy if it is unable to resolve its custommer issue . I understand the pandemic situation that we are in (all the more reason to have a stable and good internet) but all I ask is for an acknowledgement of my replacement request so that I can send them to wherever required. Is this just happening to me or more people who are in dire need for a replacement are not even cnsidered to be helped during these times ? My sympathies to such people.

PS- I tried all of the listed steps provided to trouleshoot and I dont want to hear them anymore pleese.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Replacement enquiry-Solution
2020-08-21 09:08:00 - last edited 2020-08-21 09:08:03

@Sibi 

Hello,

You may need to contact the local tech support to check the warranty if your router is faulty:
https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/contact-technical-support/#Hotline-Support 

Good day. 

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Replacement enquiry-Solution
2020-08-21 09:08:00 - last edited 2020-08-21 09:08:03

@Sibi 

Hello,

You may need to contact the local tech support to check the warranty if your router is faulty:
https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/contact-technical-support/#Hotline-Support 

Good day. 

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 296

Replies: 1

Related Articles