Connecting remotely to one of the WAN routers connected to ER605 which is controlled by an OC200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Connecting remotely to one of the WAN routers connected to ER605 which is controlled by an OC200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-12-21 19:47:26
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.1 Build 20210723 Rel.64608

How to connect remotely to one of the WAN routers connected to ER605 which itself is controlled by an OC200?

Hi Everyone,

Like the title says, I have an ER605, and it has 4 separate 4G LTE WANs, each with it's own router (had no choice there since each of those 4 take SIM cards). I want to be able to log in to each of these WAN-routers to troubleshoot when one of them has an issue; but I want to be able to do it remotely, when I am not at this site.

I thought this YouTube video would show me how: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFCsFPRTdC0 But his port-forwarding instructions (at 6:40) do not match what I see in the Omada interface, the fields and options are different. So, needless to say, I am failed.

Could someone help me, or point me to a an article or a video that has the answer for which I am looking?

I am a total novice at this, and have no education or training in this area. So, any help would be appreciated.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Connecting remotely to one of the WAN routers connected to ER605 which is controlled by an OC200
2021-12-22 08:34:38

Dear @TheBundu

TheBundu wrote

Like the title says, I have an ER605, and it has 4 separate 4G LTE WANs, each with it's own router (had no choice there since each of those 4 take SIM cards). I want to be able to log in to each of these WAN-routers to troubleshoot when one of them has an issue; but I want to be able to do it remotely, when I am not at this site. I thought this YouTube video would show me how:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFCsFPRTdC0 But his port-forwarding instructions (at 6:40) do not match what I see in the Omada interface, the fields and options are different. So, needless to say, I am failed

Could someone help me, or point me to a an article or a video that has the answer for which I am looking?

Based on your scenario, suggest you set the 4 port forwarding rules separately on your 4 LTE routers for ER605's WAN IP address. And you also need to set the port forwarding rules on ER605 for your PC which want to use as remote management.

You can check User Guide 4.6.2 to learn more details.

There are the similar articles in standalone mode, you can use as reference:

How to configure remote management on SMB router using the new GUI?

How to set up Port Forwarding feature on TP-Link SMB Router (new UI)?

Best Regards!

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options