Password recovery ER 605 via Controller OC200

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-06 09:21:38
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 2.0.1 Build 20220223 Rel.68551

Hello,

I'm controlling my ER605 via my OC200 Controller. Whilst setting up the system a few months ago I gave the router an easy password. I can't login with that anymore. Maybe I changed the password in the meantime and didn't save it. Everything is working fine when my controller is working. But the past few days I had a problem with my controller and wanted to check the setting ins the ER605. I couldn't log in anymore. Now that everything is running stable I want to have all passwords safe and ready. Is there a possibility of changing the password of the ER605 via the OC200? The router is adopted. Tried loging in with Firefox and chromium. Thank for the help!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Password recovery ER 605 via Controller OC200
2022-11-08 08:28:14

@SammyOscar 

Once the gateway has been managed by the controller, you can not log into the Standalone interface for configuration.

When you log into the standalone interface of the router, it shows that the device is being managed by the controller.

The Device account on the controller is the account of the device that has been adopted.

Settings----Site---Device Account.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 569

Replies: 1

Related Articles