Possible to Add protocols in Omada SDN Controller for a Router?

2023-11-06 16:31:57 - last edited 2023-11-23 09:55:58

I would like to addd protocols so that they can be included in the Firewall ACL Rules.

For example, I would like to allow certain protocols when creating the Rules.

For example, I would like a rule to allow from a specific server IP address into the network and the destination would be a VOIP VLAN20. I would like it to allow TCP and UDP 5050.

How could I add a that to Protocol so that it could be selected when creating that ACL Rule?

Thank you for the help.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Possible to Add protocols in Omada SDN Controller for a Router?-Solution
2023-11-07 08:17:33 - last edited 2023-11-23 09:55:58

Hello @FlameOtter,

You can set the IP-Port Group for the ACL rules, the specific protocol is corresponding the specific port. But it doesn't support in the Gateway ACL currently, you may set it in the Switch ACL.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Possible to Add protocols in Omada SDN Controller for a Router?-Solution
2023-11-07 08:17:33 - last edited 2023-11-23 09:55:58

Hello @FlameOtter,

You can set the IP-Port Group for the ACL rules, the specific protocol is corresponding the specific port. But it doesn't support in the Gateway ACL currently, you may set it in the Switch ACL.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 216

Replies: 1

Related Articles