OMADA Cameras / NVR ?

OMADA Cameras / NVR ?

OMADA Cameras / NVR ?
OMADA Cameras / NVR ?
2023-11-06 22:34:25 - last edited 2023-11-07 02:59:37

I've invested tens of thousands on OMADA. All my homes, business and family homes are on OMADA, all connected with VPNs.  I'm ready to upgrade all the security camera systems. 

At my main homes I have 2 or more big screens that display all the important cameras at many locations. ~about 120 live feeds, but only view about 32 main ones.

Because I’m so vested in OMADA product line, I’d like to get NVR’s OR IP Cams that integrate in to OMADA software.

Shall TP LINK ever produce a camera system that meshes with OMADA?  I’m willing to wait a few months if there is something in the works. OR if there is a current line of NVR’s / IP Cams that will mesh with OMADA with future firmware.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:OMADA Cameras / NVR ?-Solution
2023-11-07 02:56:11 - last edited 2023-11-07 02:59:37

Hi @DaKings 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

If you are interested in this, I suggest you contact the local company team for further information.

Looks like you are gonna get hundreds of cameras for you and your friends and clients. If that number is large enough, you should contact the sales or local team for this matter.

So far, the information I have is that we don't integrate the camera product line into the Omada. Omada is a pure networking system. It would become bloatware if it integrated the camera system and it would burn out the OC200/OC300. Not to mention it would enormously increase the CBC fee which is hosted on the cloud platform.

I totally understand the idea of this. I know that the all-in-one concept is super great and popular but from my view, I guess it might be very hard. Pessimistically speaking, that would never come true.

VIGI is the business solution for commercial surveillance. But it does not seem to be available in North America.

Still recommend you contact the sales team and see if they can come up a suitable solution for you.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:OMADA Cameras / NVR ?-Solution
2023-11-07 02:56:11 - last edited 2023-11-07 02:59:37

Hi @DaKings 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

If you are interested in this, I suggest you contact the local company team for further information.

Looks like you are gonna get hundreds of cameras for you and your friends and clients. If that number is large enough, you should contact the sales or local team for this matter.

So far, the information I have is that we don't integrate the camera product line into the Omada. Omada is a pure networking system. It would become bloatware if it integrated the camera system and it would burn out the OC200/OC300. Not to mention it would enormously increase the CBC fee which is hosted on the cloud platform.

I totally understand the idea of this. I know that the all-in-one concept is super great and popular but from my view, I guess it might be very hard. Pessimistically speaking, that would never come true.

VIGI is the business solution for commercial surveillance. But it does not seem to be available in North America.

Still recommend you contact the sales team and see if they can come up a suitable solution for you.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 330

Replies: 1

Related Articles