How can i access my Web GUI

2023-11-08 15:44:07 - last edited 2023-11-09 01:59:18
Model: TL-SG1024D  
Hardware Version: V9
Firmware Version:

Hello, I have purchased the TL-SG1024D switch. How can I access the switch GUI  through a web browser? I have connected the switch and laptop using a LAN cable, Can you please explain in detail how I can access the switch's IP address on web GUI? I am completely new to this, so a step-by-step explanation would be greatly appreciated.
in manual its say make sure the switch and pc are in the same subnet ? how can i do that

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:How can i access my Web GUI-Solution
2023-11-09 01:59:12 - last edited 2023-11-09 01:59:18

Hi @Arunasalam 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

There is no GUI for this model. It is a dummy switch and plug-and-play. It is based on layer 2 and switching on layer 2.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:How can i access my Web GUI-Solution
2023-11-09 01:59:12 - last edited 2023-11-09 01:59:18

Hi @Arunasalam 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

There is no GUI for this model. It is a dummy switch and plug-and-play. It is based on layer 2 and switching on layer 2.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 245

Replies: 1

Related Articles