Two-Factor Authentication does not disabled

2024-03-22 19:30:10
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I'm using an SDN software-based controller over Home Assistant OS (add-on). During the initial configuration, I enabled the 2FA. Recently I tried to disable it. I actually did so, and as I entered the settings menu on the controller console I saw it is disabled, supposably. But practically every time I log in to my controller using my username and password, I'm then redirected to the 2FA screen, where I'm asked to type down the 2FA code.

It's been going this way for months now. I really don't get what's going on here.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Two-Factor Authentication does not disabled
2024-03-25 07:51:36

Yoghevos wrote

I'm using an SDN software-based controller over Home Assistant OS (add-on). During the initial configuration, I enabled the 2FA. Recently I tried to disable it. I actually did so, and as I entered the settings menu on the controller console I saw it is disabled, supposably. But practically every time I log in to my controller using my username and password, I'm then redirected to the 2FA screen, where I'm asked to type down the 2FA code.

It's been going this way for months now. I really don't get what's going on here.

Hi@Yoghevos 

May I know the controller version you are using? What if you try to enable the 2FA then disable it again?

Here are some steps we may encounter when using 2FA. You may also try to follow the step What should you do if you lost your phone or can't access your device with 2FA authentication APP? to disable the 2FA and see whether it works.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:Two-Factor Authentication does not disabled
2024-03-25 09:34:17

Yoghevos wrote

Hi @Yoghevos 

Please also share the screenshots of the 2FA page on your controller, and the page you still found the 2FA authentication when you try to log in the controller.

Thanks for your patience.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options