VPN IPsec

VPN IPsec

VPN IPsec
VPN IPsec
3 weeks ago
Model: General Product   ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.2.4

I am trying to stablish a VPN IPsec (I have tried in a more or less lab and it worked but one month later when I tried in the field it seems that the tunne is open (I can see it in both ends ) and if I disable it I can see on the other end that there is no tunel anymore but I cannot see the IPs of the other end. 

When On OMADA Cloud I go to VPN Status I can see the in and out Tunnels but the round arrow on in direction is grey and the one on the out directio is black.

What is hapenning ? Can you help me?

Thank you in advance

Joao Tavares

joao.a.tavares@renova.pt

Options
1 Reply
Re:VPN IPsec
3 weeks ago

JATavares wrote

I am trying to stablish a VPN IPsec (I have tried in a more or less lab and it worked but one month later when I tried in the field it seems that the tunne is open (I can see it in both ends ) and if I disable it I can see on the other end that there is no tunel anymore but I cannot see the IPs of the other end. 

When On OMADA Cloud I go to VPN Status I can see the in and out Tunnels but the round arrow on in direction is grey and the one on the out directio is black.

What is hapenning ? Can you help me?

Thank you in advance

Joao Tavares

joao.a.tavares@renova.pt

Hi @JATavares 

May I know what is your network topology? Are you trying to set up a site to site IPSec VPN? Please help to describe further about the VPN you would like to set up.

For the VPN status, can you share the screenshots of your VPN setting page and the screenshot of the VPN status page?

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 88

Replies: 1

Related Articles