Deco xe75, tp link vx220-g2v, eap 215

a week ago
Model: EAP215-Bridge KIT  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

Wanting to get wifi to my shed. I currently have a deco xe75 mesh system in my house and have purchased a eap 215 bridge kit for my shed. My question is can I connect my eap 215 to my deco with ethernet cable and wirelessly send the signal to my shed? From the eap 215 mounted on my shed can I connect a router I already have (vx220-g2v) via cable to use as an access point in my shed? Will my eap 215 work as an access point for other devices in my yard or is it soley a bridge? Please help with connections and setup if I can use these devices how I intend to?

Regards,

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco xe75, tp link vx220-g2v, eap 215
a week ago - last edited a week ago

@PK26 

You can connect the Main Bridge Kit unit to the Deco via Ethernet cable, and the second one to another router. So the second unit receives the signal from the first. It can also broaden the wireless signal, allowing clients other than the main bridge kit to connect to it. Overall, you can design your network based on your assumption.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 91

Replies: 1

Related Articles