Can anyone recommend me a router?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-08-15 15:16:37
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi all,
I need a new router so I'm making some sort of a research on which is the most suitable one for a house with 4 rooms (wifi will be used in each room)
i've stumbled upon this list of routers, comparing the maximum speed achieved near router and maximum speed achieved if it is in the next room. It looks like I have to spend at least Rs.1700 if I want a good one.
Can you please recommend a router from what you personally have experienced.
thanks
Options
5 Reply
Re:Can anyone recommend me a router?
2017-08-16 10:07:08
If you can put the router in the middle of the 4 rooms, you can buy an normal router, like archer C7.
But if the router can be only put in a corner in the house, you will need to a good router and a wifi repeater to extend the range.
Options
2017-08-23 15:57:50

vieldcs wrote

If you can put the router in the middle of the 4 rooms, you can buy an normal router, like archer C7.
But if the router can be only put in a corner in the house, you will need to a good router and a wifi repeater to extend the range.

Thank you! Have you ever tried archer C7?
I will probably need a wifi repeater now that you mention it. The router cannot be in the middle of the hoouse ;(
Options
2017-10-06 19:39:13
Well, You can buy any kind of router from Internet. If you have any afraid to by online or due to any other reason you are not able to buy it online then I suggest you to search what you want on the google and after that go to the market place and buy it. Hope this will help you out.
Options
2017-10-12 01:25:13
The Archer C7 does come up well in the reviews for Wireless N, I would get one of those off eBay then see how you get on. You could then add a C2 just to repeat the signal from halway point or do it vice versa; have the C2 for the main room and have the C7 repeat.
Options
2018-10-11 20:46:23
Thank you for sharing . It is informative article.It is very interesting article.I share the post Car towing service. And today I can say that it is the best. i hope the like the post for everyone.please keep posting.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 688

Replies: 5

Related Articles