Powerline is garbage, don't loose your money with this devices

Este hilo ha sido bloqueado para más respuestas. Puede iniciar un nuevo hilo para compartir sus ideas o hacer preguntas.

Este hilo ha sido bloqueado para más respuestas. Puede iniciar un nuevo hilo para compartir sus ideas o hacer preguntas.
2021-04-25 18:25:18
Modelo: TL-WPA7510 KIT  
Versión del hardware: V2
Versión de firmware:

I'm writing this just to warn anybody from wasting your money on any of this devices.

They are the most unreliable devices you can get, they work just fine sometines, and then suddenly they disconnect, or drop the internet speed to 2Mbs or similar. The only way to solve it is to disconect them and connect again. Sometimes, the problem is worst and you need to reset to factory the device and start all over again.

Trust me, I have spend days trying to figure out how to stabilize this pieces of junk, but there is no way they work reliable. 

The connection is unstable all the time, if you try to do pings for long periods, you will find that it is very erratic, so if you plan to do something serious with this, just forget it.

Do yourself a favor and don't waste your money.

By the way, I have a 600Mbps connection at home and the most I can get when this thing works fine is 150 Mbps, so if you belive that a 1000Mbps of this devices will work, then consider that this is "normal" according to TP-Link, so don't espect a super fast connection with this devices.

Opciones

Información

Servicial: 1

Puntos de vista: 193

respuestas: 0