What should I do if my device keeps disconnecting from the internet when it’s connected to my TP-Link Range Extender?

Publicado el: 2018-11-27 06:00:32?ltima hora de actualización: 2024-03-25 02:19:21

The range extender may extend Wi-Fi signal but it does not maintain the connection. This FAQ will guide you to do some tests to exclude possibility caused by router other elements beside the range extender.

a device means: computers, laptops, mobile phones, etc.

Note: Refer to UG to get detailed info of the LED status.

Case 1

Step 1

Update the range extender to latest firmware.

Step 2

Contact TP-Link support with model number of your router and provide us with details on the problem. 

Case 2

Step 1

Disable then enable the wireless network connection of the device.

Step 2

To figure out the problem please place the RE near to the router to see whether the problem still exists.

Step 3

Check the IP address, default gateway and DNS of the device, when the range extender loses its connection.

Step 4

Contact TP-Link support with model number of your router and provide us with details on the problem. 

Comentario

I have a tp link mr600 4g+  V.2  and it won't connect to the Fast DNS service that you provide

TP-Link is a leading manufacturer of networking products, specializing in networking devices such as routers, switches, range extenders, access points, and network adapters. The company was founded in 1996 and has https://kimhung.vn since become a global provider of reliable and affordable networking solutions for both home and business users.

TP-Link routers are particularly popular and widely used for creating wireless networks. They offer a range of models with varying specifications and features to cater to different needs and budgets. TP-Link routers often provide fast wireless speeds, multiple antennas for extended coverage, advanced security options, and user-friendly interfaces for easy setup and management.

In addition to routers, TP-Link also produces other networking devices. Switches are used to expand wired network connections, allowing multiple devices to connect to the network. Range extenders are designed to improve the wireless coverage of an existing network, eliminating dead zones and ensuring a strong and stable connection throughout a home or office. Access points are used to create or extend wireless networks in larger environments, such as businesses or public spaces.

TP-Link also offers network adapters, which allow devices without built-in Wi-Fi capabilities to connect to wireless networks. These adapters can be used for desktop computers, laptops, or other devices that require a wireless connection.

TP-Link products are known for their affordability and reliability, making them a popular choice for home users, small businesses, and even larger enterprises. The company provides regular firmware updates to enhance performance, security, and compatibility with the latest networking standards.

To set up and manage TP-Link devices, the company provides a web-based management interface accessible through a web browser. This interface allows users to configure various settings, such as network name (SSID), password, security protocols, parental controls, and Quality of Service (QoS) settings.

Overall, TP-Link offers a wide range of networking products that cater to different networking needs. Whether you're looking to create a wireless network, expand your existing network, or enhance network connectivity, TP-Link provides reliable and affordable solutions for both home and business use.

M

B

Hello

password not working 

i had this issue before but my wifi on the computer fixed by windows update only thing it does is disconnects when streaming

hope your internet problem is solved. because i solved mine by windows update

now its my cell phone

upload
    upload