Desconexión

Este hilo ha sido bloqueado para más respuestas. Puede iniciar un nuevo hilo para compartir sus ideas o hacer preguntas.

Desconexión

Este hilo ha sido bloqueado para más respuestas. Puede iniciar un nuevo hilo para compartir sus ideas o hacer preguntas.
Desconexión
Desconexión
2023-08-05 16:26:19
Modelo: Tapo C210  
Versión del hardware: V1
Versión de firmware: 1.0.4

Buenos dias compre el modelo c500 en abril de este año use el primer mes por cortesia del servicio tapo care el cual me gusto mucho me gustaron mucho las diferentes funciones y todo iba muy bien opte por usar un micro SD para guardar las grabaciones, más o menos en esa fecha se actualizó el firmware y comenzaron los problemas de desconexión de las redes WiFi, en la app de tapo aparece mi cámara desconectada, la distancia es relativamente corta entre la cámara y el módem, tengo He notado que en A veces el led blanco se queda encendido o parpadea en rojo, he modificado el canal de la red WiFi, me he desconectado de la toma de corriente, he quitado la cámara, reseteo pero el problema persiste, me he puesto en contacto con un proveedor local en mi país (México) y me ofrecen remplazo del producto por lo cual tengo que cubrir el costo de envío de encomiendas, en mi opinión creo que desde la actualización de firmware de abril-mayo surgió este problema, también he notado que al patrullar o activar las funciones de seguimiento y detección de personas de movimiento este problema es más constante.

Opciones
5 Responder
Re:Desconexión
2023-08-07 09:23:22

@Mikael_Mex 

Hi,
Thank you for the case report, and you can refer to the link below to troubleshoot if you have an unstable issue on the Tapo Cam.
What should I do if my Tapo smart camera keeps losing connection or going Offline?

If the problem remains, please let me know the RSSI value the camera obtains from the wireless modem/router, and you can connect the camera to another Wi-Fi network and check if the problem remains.
We are releasing a new firmware(1.0.6 Build 230609 Rel.72971n) gradually for the Tapo C500, and if you are willing to wait for the new firmware, you can try to update the firmware when you see it on your Tapo app.
How to update the firmware of Tapo devices in the Tapo App?

Best Regards

Opciones
2023-08-07 12:59:50

@Solla-topee Thanks for answering, I have noticed some improvement, the disconnection is no longer frequent, but it still occurs, when using the pan tilt option and motion detection causes it to disconnect and deconfigure, the white led does not turn off even if the option is disabled of STATUS LED or restarting the camera, it always stays on, had the new beta app, I tried to integrate Kasa but it won't let me do it.

Opciones
2023-08-17 07:53:55

@Mikael_Mex 

Hi,
If you have tried all the troubleshooting tips in the link(What should I do if my Tapo smart camera keeps losing connection or going Offline?) and the firmware is up to date, but the problem remains and the LED status doesn't show correct, you can try to get a replacement from the local provider, and check if the replaced Tapo cam will work fine.

If you want to use the beta Tapo app to manage the Kasa devices, please go to the Tapo app>Me>Link Tapo with Kasa to authorize the Tapo app to control the Kasa devices.
Please let me know the error message that appears on the Tapo app if you fail to manage the Kasa device, the beta Tapo app version, and send me the model number of your Kasa devices.

Best Regards

Opciones
2023-08-21 17:05:39

@Solla-topee Good morning, the camera seems to have definitely died, the color of the led remains orange, the reset does not work, if I disconnect it from the power and connect it again, it starts with a red led for approximately 5 seconds and then changes to orange and turns there it no longer changes.

Honestly, I'm getting tired of this situation, my local supplier asks me to pay for replacement shipping, which seems totally illogical to me, I'll end up replacing the camera with another brand.

Opciones
2023-08-24 08:58:54

@Mikael_Mex 

Hi,
I am not responsible for the warranty service in your country, and I cannot provide further help on it. You can try to negotiate with the local supplier to check if they can provide free warranty service if possible.
Best Regards

Opciones

Información

Servicial: 0

Puntos de vista: 280

respuestas: 5

Artículos relacionados