Switches

TP-Link Business Switches are comprised of JetStream series and LiteWave series, which are designed to offer reliable and professional choices to businesses of all sizes. Anything related to TP-Link's JetStream or LiteWave Switches, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Switches

Tags

Label

Background: This post provides a configuration guide to set up a VLAN-tagged and untagged port, PVID, and trunk on TP-Link switches. This Article Applies to: All Omada switches that support 802.1Q VLA
VLAN & Multi-NetworksOfficialConfiguration
0Helpful
154Views
0Replies
Hey All, The configuration below is to show an alternative to Stateful Gateway ACL that you can use in your Layer 3 Switching environment (i.e. using Switch for InterVLAN routing). Edit note: There ar
ConfigurationSwitch ACLHighlighted Thread
By Death_Metal · Latest post 8 hours ago by EricPerl
9Helpful
678Views
6Replies
Using Google Translate, sorry Hi, I have 2 SG3428x v1.0 switch. One is connected to a Mikrotik that has the VLANs and the DHCP, on that SG3428X I have 22 ports configured with VLANs and working OK. No
VLAN & Multi-NetworksConfiguration
By Egbolla · Latest post 13 hours ago by Egbolla
1Helpful
34Views
2Replies
Okay, I'm stumped. I can usually fumble through the settings to find what I need, but can't seem to find where/how to make the new 5 port switch utilize injector mode (I am used to the Unifi Flex sett
ConfigurationPoE
By RSCW · Latest post 17 hours ago by VladVS
3Helpful
1037Views
21Replies
I have a Starlink internet router with Ethernet adapter. So basically what I'm trying to setup is fo my wall mounted Ethernet ports around the house. Im just wondering if the setup is possible? Like I
ConfigurationQoS
By Jzoler · Latest post Tuesday by Clive_A
2Helpful
35Views
1Replies
Hi Hello friends, I have a SG3210 model switch, I want to reset the device with cli commands by making a com connection via usb port. but I get an error like this. can you help me Error: Failed to exe
CLINetwork ConnectivityDHCP ServiceConfigurationPUTTY
By yavuzy
0Helpful
23Views
0Replies
I put a generic LX/LH sfp into one of the SFP ports. The status came up Green, speed and duplex 1000mb Full. Nowhere does it show the SFP transceiver information Make Model TX Level RX Level When I tr
SFPConfigurationNetwork ConnectivityCLI
By TechDad83 · Latest post Friday by Clive_A
1Helpful
47Views
1Replies
Hi, I've made an image to make my situation a bit easier to explain/understand. I've got 2 "buildings". In building A, the internet comes in trough a ISP cable modem, goes trough a PFSense firewall an
VLAN & Multi-NetworksSFPConfigurationNetwork Connectivity
By Houseofdreams_ · Latest post a week ago by Houseofdreams_
2Helpful
223Views
7Replies
I can get the controller on VLAN 2 to see the devices interfaces on VLAN 1 by plugging the controller IP into the switches. The adoption process fails due to communication timeouts, I assume the switc
ConfigurationVLAN & Multi-NetworksNetwork Connectivity
By Challpesa · Latest post a week ago by Challpesa
2Helpful
137Views
5Replies
TL-SG2008 is shown as a client and not as a device. Haw can i adopt the the switch as device in my omada? Fritzbox to ER605 --> OC200 ER605 --> Switch ER605 --> PC thank you
Configuration
By Ceek · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
62Views
1Replies