Controllers

TP-Link Omada Cloud SDN integrates Omada Devices including EAPs, JetStream Switches and Omada Routers, all are centrally managed with an Omada SDN Controller. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada SDN Controller, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Controllers

Tags

Label

I am using TPLink Omada ER605 v2, OC 200 and 3 EAP 670 in my home topology along with a managed Omada switch. How my network is configured First we have 3 Vlans Admin : 1 Primary : 10 IoT Devices : 40
mDNSOmada
By eggman89 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Hank21
0Helpful
95Views
1Replies
Is there anywhere in the Omada Controller that I can go that will show the (near) real time bandwidth usage of a specific interface? Something like this: (this is from a different router that I use at
By muzicman0 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Hank21
0Helpful
58Views
1Replies
Hi, Does anyone have the eap225 or eap615 working in Festa. I see "not in the allow list". Thanks!
By Ironman9908 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Hank21
0Helpful
93Views
1Replies
Since updating the firmware on both my OC200 and ER605, I am lo longer able to see several aspects of the status of the ER605. When I click on it in the Devices view, the port icons at the top are all
By xlurkr
0Helpful
56Views
0Replies
How can I apply a URL filter only to some clients on my network? For example, I have 30 computers connected but of those 30 computers I only want 5 computers to not be able to access pages like YouTub
By RicardoVzqz · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Hank21
0Helpful
61Views
1Replies
I have TPlink switch ( POE) connected to 3 Access points( EAP wall plate 115) and OC200 . The OC200 is unable to see any access point. There is no omada gateway but only TPLink small router for WAN ac
Controller InstallationFirmware UpdateAdoption
By MTHAREJA · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Hank21
0Helpful
135Views
6Replies
Failover to back-up WAN does not work. My primary failed recently and the system did not do a failover to the workng service.
By zeighty · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Hank21
0Helpful
66Views
1Replies
I appoligize in advance if I'm asking this question in the wrong spot. I have a controller setup that remotely manages several Omada networks (over 50). Typically, when I arrive to do an installation
By Duble08 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Duble08
1Helpful
191Views
7Replies
Hi, I just upgraded the Omada Controller app to 5.12.7. I used my local account to log in and manage my site and use some HomeAssistant integrations. This is broken since the upgrade, this is not acce
By b10up · Latest post 2 weeks ago by ZdenekM
19Helpful
3158Views
19Replies
Hello to everybody! There is already an old thread but it was closed without a solution, and it seems I have a slightly different setup compared to the other thread. I used to run my controller on a P
APIBinding
0Helpful
54Views
0Replies