Controllers

TP-Link Omada Cloud SDN integrates Omada Devices including EAPs, JetStream Switches and Omada Routers, all are centrally managed with an Omada SDN Controller. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada SDN Controller, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Controllers

Tags

Label

This post is mainly from posts released by forum customer @Death_Metal, and I would like to thank @Death_Metal and others for the quality and professional Guide sharing you have contributed to the TP-
Highlighted ThreadACLVLAN & Multi-NetworksVPN
By Hank21 · Latest post 2023-05-27 23:17:12 by Death_Metal
10Helpful
2948Views
2Replies
After couple attempts at truly isolating my VLANs resulted in locking myself out of my network, I'm looking into giving it another shot. Troubleshooting such failures is limited to disabling deny rule
ACL
By EricPerl · Latest post Yesterday by EricPerl
0Helpful
87Views
4Replies
I'm trying to further my understanding of the various types of ACLs so I've been experimenting with a simple case (SSH). Let's say I have 2 VLANs, VLANT (trusted) and VLANU (untrusted, or less trusted
VLAN & Multi-NetworksACL
By EricPerl · Latest post Yesterday by EricPerl
0Helpful
47Views
2Replies
I have 3 sites that have been using Omada products for about 2-3 years, now. I wanted to mention what I see as a fundamental flaw in TP-Link controllers and routers/firewalls - a feature called "ACL."
ACLFirewall
By Omada_Armada · Latest post 2 weeks ago by MR.S
0Helpful
79Views
1Replies
I'm struggling to get my PoE cameras viewable on their mobile apps. I've got my Cams VLAN (44) set up and seem to work because I can't reach them from my main LAN wifi. I thought I needed to tag the p
VLAN & Multi-NetworksACL
By CoKro · Latest post 2024-03-15 18:09:05 by CoKro
2Helpful
221Views
8Replies
Hello! I want to create a network in which clients cannot access other clients in the network but have access to the internet. So similar to a guest wifi but not in wifi but in wired form via a switch
VLAN & Multi-NetworksACL
By Colinu · Latest post 2024-02-22 20:51:51 by Colinu
0Helpful
263Views
10Replies
Hi, On my dashboard in Association Failures widget, I see that I have 17 Blocked by Access Control devices. As per the popup that shows, I go to Insights -> Known Clients (with Blocked filter), but th
ACLLogs
By Hooch · Latest post 2024-02-07 03:17:26 by Hank21
0Helpful
95Views
1Replies
Hi all, I noticed a bug in GUI of ACL feature in Omada SDN 5.12.9 . When an ACL is getting set and the source is of type Network, then the user intuitively click on the network name to set the source
ACL
By nicolati · Latest post 2024-01-22 07:05:54 by Hank21
0Helpful
129Views
1Replies
Good morning, I am having difficulty in creating an ACL setting. I have two subnets: - 10.10.0.1/16 (VLAN 1) - 192.168.18.1/24 (VLAN 18) I have created two LANs (one for the default lan, the other for
ACL
By MaGiDeL · Latest post 2023-11-30 07:28:58 by MaGiDeL
0Helpful
526Views
8Replies
Hello everybody. It's me again with some problems regarding ACLs. I would like to create an isolated VLAN where no host can reach any other host or VLAN. But I would like to be able to allow dedicated
VLAN & Multi-NetworksACL
By SebastianH · Latest post 2023-11-15 00:56:23 by Tedd404
0Helpful
442Views
9Replies