Surveillance

For those who use TP-Link VIGI network Camera, VIGI Network Video Recorder, VIGI Security Manager or VIGI App. Anything related, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Surveillance

Tags

Label

Background: This article aims to provide a basic list of ports of the VIGI system. This Article Applies to: VIGI IPC and Security Manager. Port Service Name Type Port Purpose HTTPS TCP 443 Web GUI. VI
VIGI NVRVIGI CameraSecurity ManagerOfficial
3Helpful
151Views
0Replies
Background: In a recent firmware upgrade, certain VIGI cameras now support DDNS, FTP Server, and Email Alert. This article aims to help people properly configure them. This Article Applies to: VIGI ca
VIGI CameraOfficial
1Helpful
327Views
0Replies
Hi, I'm running a NVR1008H recorder with VIGI and also TAPO cameras. The live view and record everything does works fine and I am able to view it via the HDMI output on the recorder and also from VIGI
VIGI NVRVIGI CameraTAPO Camera
By DK_Nian · Latest post 4 hours ago by DK_Nian
1Helpful
51Views
3Replies
Hi! Vigi security manager - Windows. It is possible? Start the app in full screen or maximized. Every time I open the app, its open windowed in center of the screen. Thanks a lot. =)
VIGI NVRVIGI Camera
By lwmirkk · Latest post 15 hours ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
20Views
1Replies
Hi, I can only download the video clip from my camera in 5 mins interval clips. Is there a way to enter into the Harddisk space of the NVR1008H to locate those recorded video files and then copied it
VIGI NVRSecurity ManagerVIGI Camera
By GJ13 · Latest post Tuesday by Clive_A
1Helpful
61Views
3Replies
Hello, I would like to know if there is a way to change the Storage Capacity of these cameras? There is no option in Storage Schedule to change the Location or Capacity after the initial setup. Clicki
VIGI CameraSecurity Manager
By Sequoia · Latest post Monday by Clive_A
1Helpful
54Views
1Replies
I sucessfully added 7 Vigi cameras and all worked fine initially. One of the C340 failed I have 6 other cameras - 3 the same as the non working one plus a C330 & C240i. I use over Starlink and and cou
VIGI CameraVIGI NVRInstallation
By TonyP2000 · Latest post Monday by Clive_A
2Helpful
72Views
3Replies
Hi, The minimum camera dwell time in patrol scanning mode that I can set is 60 seconds, which in my opinion is definitely too long! I would like to set the camera to stay in a given area much shorter,
VIGI CameraVIGI NVR
By KamileN7 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Clive_A
6Helpful
368Views
3Replies
Dear Colleagues, My VIGI C440 have a bad sound output speaker after a year usage. Already upgrade the firmware but the speaker sound still bad. I use this VIGI C440 only for indoor testing and demo pu
VIGI CameraNetwork ConnectivityFirmware
By OmYudhanto · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Clive_A
0Helpful
38Views
1Replies
Hello! I have a 5pc's of TP-LINK VIGI C340 2.0 cameras around our house (2.8mm, 4mm and 6mm), with POE power supply from VIGI NVR1008H-8P(UN) 1.0. The 7/24 recording working flawlessly on the NVR. As
VIGI CameraNetwork ConnectivityFTP
By CeruzaUR · Latest post 3 weeks ago by CeruzaUR
1Helpful
126Views
2Replies