Surveillance

For those who use TP-Link VIGI network Camera, VIGI Network Video Recorder, VIGI Security Manager or VIGI App. Anything related, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Surveillance

Tags

Label

Background: This article aims to provide a basic list of ports of the VIGI system. This Article Applies to: VIGI IPC and Security Manager. Port Service Name Type Port Purpose HTTPS TCP 443 Web GUI. VI
VIGI NVRVIGI CameraSecurity ManagerOfficial
3Helpful
161Views
0Replies
OS: Windows 11 x64 VIGI Security Manager exits with "Fatal Application Exit" error when clicking on Live Preview every time. "Sorry. Application exception occurs. Please refer to log files for more in
VIGI NVRSecurity Manager
By VictorVincent · Latest post Tuesday by Clive_A
0Helpful
37Views
1Replies
Hi, I can only download the video clip from my camera in 5 mins interval clips. Is there a way to enter into the Harddisk space of the NVR1008H to locate those recorded video files and then copied it
VIGI NVRSecurity ManagerVIGI Camera
By GJ13 · Latest post Tuesday by Clive_A
1Helpful
72Views
3Replies
Hello, I would like to know if there is a way to change the Storage Capacity of these cameras? There is no option in Storage Schedule to change the Location or Capacity after the initial setup. Clicki
VIGI CameraSecurity Manager
By Sequoia · Latest post Monday by Clive_A
1Helpful
59Views
1Replies
I have been trying to add my CP Plus wifi cameras to this NVR. The problem is that I can add them manually (not auto discovered) but once they are added to this NVR, the status shows Not Connected. Th
VIGI NVROVNIF/RTSPSecurity Manager
By jhally87 · Latest post 2024-04-11 00:46:47 by Clive_A
0Helpful
437Views
7Replies
Hello there, I'm integrating a TP-Link PTZ camera with custom web UI. I've come across the VIGI C540-W and Tapo C212 models, both of which support pan-tilt and ONVIF. However, their documentation does
VIGI CameraOVNIF/RTSPNetwork ConnectivitySecurity Manager
By pkb03 · Latest post 2024-04-07 03:27:51 by Clive_A
2Helpful
136Views
1Replies
I have just purchased this camera and am new to all of this, so could be user error, but I have added my camera into the VIGI Security Manager twice, once into Local Account and once into my TP-Link I
VIGI CameraSecurity ManagerNetwork Connectivity
By Brad96 · Latest post 2024-03-22 01:59:32 by Clive_A
0Helpful
453Views
1Replies
Hello, I see that in VIGI Security Manager Motion detection recording works only on SD Card. Is there any way how to use it on the Servers local disk? Currently on the Server (Windows Server 2022) the
Security Manager
By david_ooo · Latest post 2024-03-15 02:08:20 by Clive_A
0Helpful
145Views
3Replies
Hi... all the camera add in batch and IP is auto assign. My question now is how to change the default camera channel that already assign by default. Like example now outdoor camera is channel 1, but i
VIGI NVRVIGI CameraSecurity Manager
By Jordanmak86 · Latest post 2024-03-13 06:58:24 by Clive_A
1Helpful
210Views
3Replies
We are currently evaluating multiple surveillance systems to replace - in the space of six to twelve months - our current Hikvision setup. As we are already on the OMADA system, TP-Link is included in
VIGI NVRSecurity ManagerNetwork ConnectivityDevice Sharing
By ReadMagnus · Latest post 2024-02-29 02:54:34 by Clive_A
0Helpful
152Views
1Replies