Surveillance

For those who use TP-Link VIGI network Camera, VIGI Network Video Recorder, VIGI Security Manager or VIGI App. Anything related, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Surveillance

Tags

Label

Background: This article aims to provide a list of domains of the VIGI system. This Article Applies to: VIGI IPC and Security Manager. Domains: Domain User Domain Name Port Usage All VIGI Devices, inc
VIGI NVRVIGI CameraNetwork ConnectivityVIGI App
1Helpful
219Views
0Replies
Hello, I have a problem witch push notification from VIGI app on android. I have VMS cloud binded to my account, and everything works good on my main account. I added a second user in VMS, and that pe
VIGI NVRVIGI AppNotificationMotion Detection
By marvin82 · Latest post 4 hours ago by marvin82
0Helpful
116Views
8Replies
Hi I have my vigi c455 setup and running, I can see live video when I am home and also when I'm at work far away. Everything seems to be working fine. In the vigi app under my personal settings I can
VIGI AppNetwork ConnectivityVIGI Camera
By Zilkes_3 · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
58Views
1Replies
Good Day, I am struggling to get the Vigi App to receive push notifications from cameras. I am testing the human detection smart event, with two phones, both android one is Huawei without Google servi
VIGI AppNotification
By PopIT · Latest post a week ago by PopIT
1Helpful
102Views
2Replies
This Article Applies to: VIGI app Issue Description: VIGI app on Android/iPhone cannot receive a notification. Troubleshooting Steps: 1. Check your phone system. If it is Android, please make sure you
VIGI AppNotification
1Helpful
97Views
0Replies
Hi, Firstly sorry for my bad English, I posted in French but I don't think there's anyone to reply. I recently purchased two VIGI C540v2 cameras because they are POE powered and I'm having problems th
Network ConnectivityVIGI AppNotification
By ELEPTIK · Latest post 2024-08-15 07:17:42 by Clive_A
2Helpful
168Views
3Replies
Hello. just info, VIGI app not work on iOS 18 beta 4 (crash)
VIGI App
0Helpful
90Views
0Replies
Hi, please help. I'm not a techie person. I just got a new router. I understand I have to re-setup my NVR since my network is new. I followed the wizard and was able to connect all 4 cameras. At the b
VIGI NVRVIGI CameraNetwork ConnectivityVIGI App
By megahurtz · Latest post 2024-08-01 23:56:19 by megahurtz
0Helpful
142Views
2Replies
Hi All, I am trying to confirm, before purchase, that the if I intall a ViGi NVR and 4-8 ViGi cameras that I am able to view the live feed from multiple camera's using the Vigi App? Even it is 4 at a
PresalesVIGI App
By Gavin64 · Latest post 2024-07-25 04:07:27 by Gavin64
4Helpful
233Views
4Replies
Hi guys, A client was using the VIGI APP to make changes to the motion detection settings via the VIGI APP, but the push notifications would not sound when cameras detected human motion, I had to driv
VIGI CameraVIGI NVRVIGI App
By iTrim · Latest post 2024-07-02 13:58:39 by alieasa
0Helpful
675Views
4Replies