Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

Hello Community. I cannot seem to connect the LTE Via USB. - Does it matter that it's an E3372 h-153? - Is there a manual which tells me if I have to take some special settings? For information: If th
USB Modem
By Lxiulast · Latest post Yesterday by Lxiulast
6Helpful
91Views
4Replies
Hi forum, I currently setting up the next configuration in replacement of my current TP-Link Archer router. I can use some help to solve my IPTV issue. On my Netgear switch I have several devices, all
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By Chris_home · Latest post Yesterday by Clive_A
2Helpful
51Views
3Replies
Very good. I am using Google Translate to write in English. Something may sound different. I currently have an ER605 VPN router with multiple VLANs. It is connected to a 1024DE Switch where I have con
By BDPR · Latest post Yesterday by Clive_A
2Helpful
31Views
3Replies
I found it hard to find how to enable Chromecast across VLANs on my ER605 V2 in standalone mode by just Google searching. Most others reporting success here and on Reddit were using Omada – not that i
VLAN & Multi-NetworksmDNSChromecast
1Helpful
32Views
0Replies
Cox 2gbps connection Arris S33 2.5gb modem ER707-M2 V1 Firmware 1.2.2 (4) EAP610 V3.0 Firmware 1.4.4 All cabling cat6, max length 50ft through attic space directly to switch/router/modem/etc, moved ac
WAN Setup
By AdvTriStarDev · Latest post Saturday by AdvTriStarDev
1Helpful
77Views
2Replies
Good Day, Im having an Issue with my TL-ER7206 v1.0 For Some reason the Performance on the SFP WAN and WAN ports has degraded significantly. The ISP provides a 1Gbps connection, And measuring the spee
Routing
By Charl · Latest post Friday by KimcheeGUN
3Helpful
97Views
4Replies
I have a ER605 with an OC200 controller. I just ordered a ER707-M2 router to replace it as an upgrade. Can I use a backup from the controller maintenance section and restore my router settings from th
By pwnjuice · Latest post Friday by pwnjuice
0Helpful
39Views
2Replies
trying to configure the sfp+ wan1 port but the port is greyed out in the web broswer standlone settings on the network>wan page. So unable to tick it to enable it is wan. also i was expecting to an op
By itsmebaby · Latest post Friday by Belje
2Helpful
545Views
18Replies
Hello! so on the er605 admin page i can just create services via ports for example (https:443, minecraft:25565) and then go to acl and select these to allow/deny but i dont see anything like that on t
Gateway ACL
By DaYroXy · Latest post Friday by DaYroXy
1Helpful
60Views
2Replies
Hello, can you please let me know the Shelf life of the wired router ER605 (TL-R605) Omada Gigabit VPN Router.
By HELP_ER605 · Latest post Friday by Clive_A
1Helpful
61Views
1Replies