Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

Hello, I have relative knowledge of networks but there is something that I do not understand and if there is someone who understands why this happens, please help me and thank you in advance. I have 2
WAN SetupRoutingNetwork Connectivity
By Josvell · Latest post 2 hours ago by Josvell
0Helpful
284Views
9Replies
I use the ER605 to connect to my internet provider Telia via fiber and Dynamic IP. My log is alwas full (999+) as the router updates WAN IP every 10 minute! "WAN: DHCP client lease expired. Began rene
WAN SetupDHCP Service
By Borje_Lerum · Latest post 14 hours ago by CamT
3Helpful
646Views
9Replies
I'm trying to setup IPv6 for the first time with this router. My first time with a TP-Link router, but experienced with others. The ISP is also brand new (still installing fiber), so it's hard to tell
WAN SetupGateway ACLIPv6Network Connectivity
By tlhackque · Latest post Thursday by tlhackque
1Helpful
77Views
6Replies
Hi, it appears that both the router and the devices behind it can be pinged from outside when using IPv6, the firewall ACL do not allow to block ICMPv6 traffic, is this a bug? how can i solve it? than
IPv6WAN SetupBug
By Daves_ · Latest post Tuesday by CamPatUK
0Helpful
338Views
5Replies
Hello, Recently, I purchased an ER605 V2. Previously, I had an AX1500 router. It is for my home setup of the Wi-Fi Network. I have two ISP providers (Airtel & Jio). I also wanted load-balancing, so I
Load BalancingWAN Setup
By Sumanta · Latest post Tuesday by MisterW
2Helpful
46Views
2Replies
Hello, im looking for help to setup site-to-site vpn connection, here's what i got already: Both sites have dual WAN (both have ISP with static IP) Site1 already connecting to Site2 via IPSec on both
VPNWAN SetupLoad Balancing
By Wiking · Latest post a week ago by Wiking
3Helpful
94Views
4Replies
Hi Guys, I have a problem.I have 2 ISP that is a) ACT 600Mbps ( "Default Gateway 192.168.10.1") b) Jio 200 Mbps (" Default Gateway 192.168.29.1") both are a broadband connection as a primary I am usin
WAN SetupVLAN & Multi-Networks
By Prajwalyadav66 · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
63Views
1Replies
hi, i have a single public ip but i want to connect most of my business branches so that they can connected to each other. I'm planning to install biometric to all of the branches so that we could go
VPNVLAN & Multi-NetworksWAN Setup
By Jolzzz · Latest post a week ago by Jolzzz
4Helpful
160Views
6Replies
Problem Statement: WiFi distribution network over 9 AP's works fine 95% of the time. The other 5% is intermittent enough that makes it difficult to attribute cause. Client (smartphone, or TV streaming
VLAN & Multi-NetworksWAN SetupLoad BalancingNetwork Connectivity
By RF_Dude · Latest post a week ago by MR.S
0Helpful
114Views
6Replies
A pretty straightforward question but I couldn't find the answer in the documentation. Is it possible to use the builtin 4G/LTE connection as a primary WAN connection, preferrably while a slower cable
WAN SetupLoad Balancing
By Niels-NL · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
73Views
1Replies