TP-Link ER605 Gigabit Multi-WAN VPN Router How to give a new IP Address

a week ago - last edited a week ago
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: V2

Hi Guys,

I have a problem.I have 2 ISP that is a) ACT 600Mbps ( "Default Gateway 192.168.10.1")  b) Jio 200 Mbps (" Default Gateway 192.168.29.1") both are a broadband connection as a primary I am using ACT that is all my office systems are running on 192.168.10.1 series Ip addresses.

Here I have given Static IP address for some of the devices such as DVR, NVR, Biometric devices 4 Nos, TV, also local File sharing server type system for file sharing and saving.

Now I need to install and configure TP-Link ER605 Gigabit Multi-WAN VPN Router accordingly such that there should not be a problem for this devices to get access for internet and sharing if ER605 switches from primary to secondary WAN.

Can i create a new IP Address from ER605 and give the static IP address for this all mentioned devices could this be a solution. If yes how to do it please help me out.

Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-Link ER605 Gigabit Multi-WAN VPN Router How to give a new IP Address
a week ago

Hi @Prajwalyadav66 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

1. It sounds like you need a VLAN interface. You can refer to the Configuration Guide on our forum. How to Set Up VLAN Interface on the Omada Router

2. For the link backup, you can refer to the FAQ.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Beta firmware got some NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Options