Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

Greetings to all and best regards from Rome, Italy. I have a small office in an area outside Rome not covered by Internet fiber or cable connections. Outside the building I had installed three Nokia F
VLAN & Multi-NetworksWAN SetupLoad Balancing
By Marcantonio · Latest post Wednesday by d0ugmac1
0Helpful
107Views
6Replies
hey y'all! I've been having issues with my er605, since setup all DNS proxies were working properly until today it suddenly broke for unknown reason, I've used diagnostics tools like Wireshark to figu
WAN SetupNetwork ConnectivityDNS Proxy
By Proxxy · Latest post Tuesday by Clive_A
1Helpful
62Views
3Replies
Hi All, Link backup issue I need help with please. UK based. We have an ER605 running in standalone mode (no controller) with two broadband services, Starlink (WAN) & BT (WAN/LAN1). Loadbalancing is n
Load BalancingWAN Setup
By ASK1974 · Latest post Tuesday by Clive_A
2Helpful
31Views
1Replies
I have recently updated my OC200 controller software to v5.13.24. How do I disable the SPF WAN port. When I go to >Devices>Gateway>Ports>SPF WAN>Ports>Edit Action...the "Enable" check box is greyed ou
WAN SetupController Related
By rgd · Latest post Monday by Clive_A
1Helpful
69Views
2Replies
My Equipment: ER605 Omaga Gigabit Multi-WAN VPN Router Hardware Specs: ER605 v2.0, Firmware Version: 2.2.2 Build 20231017 Rel.68869 Goal: To gain access to a web application running on internal server
NATRoutingWAN SetupER605
By Pawan_Wagh · Latest post a week ago by Tonus
2Helpful
156Views
4Replies
Hi experts, I connect the ER7212Pc via a Fritz Box to Telekom dsl. PPPoE connection is working and I see the public ip and gateway in the wan interface. But I cannot get an internet connection from th
WAN Setup
By Neodemus · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
0Helpful
61Views
3Replies
Could you help me to find the details of the "Hardware Offload". (I am to buy a few of the 605 v2-s and looking to validate the HW acceleration capabilities and limits. Support agent - in the chat - w
RoutingBandwidth ControlWAN SetupVLAN & Multi-Networks
By G_r · Latest post a week ago by G_r
1Helpful
235Views
8Replies
i need help Routers ER605 V2 Access point 10 piece It can be setup as shown in the photo below
VPNWAN SetupNetwork Connectivity
By MDRAJU · Latest post a week ago by MR.S
1Helpful
142Views
4Replies
I get hundreds of these every day. They don't seem to cause any issues other than they fill up my logs to their capacity. I delete them by the next day, I'm already getting to notice that my logs reac
RoutingController RelatedWAN SetupPing attack
By TzTerri · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Clive_A
0Helpful
45Views
1Replies
Hello, I have relative knowledge of networks but there is something that I do not understand and if there is someone who understands why this happens, please help me and thank you in advance. I have 2
WAN SetupRoutingNetwork Connectivity
By Josvell · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Clive_A
0Helpful
133Views
6Replies