Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

I would like to seek help on the blocking issues I have with ER605. I hope that I have just missed something simple. Requirements: I am setting up ER605 in standalone mode. I want to use it at my hous
VLAN & Multi-NetworksOpenVPNGateway ACLRouting
By blanc99 · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
2Helpful
101Views
4Replies
I currently have an Archer BE900 as the primary router and 4 tp Link decos extending the network. I have an ACT Fibernet over PPOE connection and a Jio fiber which comes with a router. I am planning t
VLAN & Multi-NetworksWAN SetupLoad Balancing
By vikrams · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
2Helpful
111Views
3Replies
Hi, I have a setup with the ER707-M2 as router-on-a-stick. This means the routers routes between VLAN's via the interface 2.5G WAN/LAN2. When I run some iperf3 session between a host in vlan a and a h
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By oro70 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
241Views
9Replies
Hello. I want to separate my IoT and domotic objetcs (Home Assistant, wifi bulbs, Tuya, Alexa...) from my Laptops, desktops, and perhaps phones I understood i need to create VLANS But I want to be abl
VLAN & Multi-NetworksNetwork ConnectivityGateway ACL
By J-C.G. · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Clive_A
3Helpful
174Views
6Replies
Hi, I'm trying to get two VLANs to communicate with each other. I created two Vlans: VLAN1: Service, 192.168.1.0/24 VLAN2: Guest, 192.168.2.0/24. To make them communicate I created two acl rules: But
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By M4ur05P · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Clive_A
3Helpful
120Views
3Replies
Hey there, first, my other devices that may affect this setup: - Switch: SG3218XP-M2 v1.0, Firmware 1.0.3 - AP #1: EAP650-Wall(EU) v2.0, Firmware 1.0.1 - AP #2: EAP655-Wall(EU) v1.0, Firmware 1.2.7 -
DHCP ServiceVLAN & Multi-NetworksController Related
By ezcGman · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Clive_A
6Helpful
253Views
10Replies
Hello Gurus, I'm trying to setup a small ring between 3 sites with 3 ER605s connected to a single ISP at each site. I have the VPN tunnels established and can reach the subnets at each site from the o
VPNVLAN & Multi-NetworksOSPF
By ocbroadband · Latest post 3 weeks ago by ocbroadband
4Helpful
181Views
8Replies
Hi All, I am looking for guidance on getting my Fibe TV boxes working on my current setup. My goal is to keep all the Bell Sepplied equipment out of the loop except the TV Boxes. If Possible enable th
VLAN & Multi-NetworksWAN SetupIPTV
By JMo_C137 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by d0ugmac1
1Helpful
225Views
8Replies
Hi, I've successfully set up IPv6 (DHCP6 PD) on my ER-605 on my main VLAN(1) and have great connectivity. I've also got a secondary network for IOT devices (VLan ID 70) and get DHCPv4 addresses as exp
VLAN & Multi-NetworksIPv6DHCP Service
By dktrfrd0 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Fae
0Helpful
97Views
1Replies
Hi There If defined VLAN's 10/20/30/40 and 250 on the LAN tab. It's there on the VLAN list: All interfaces 192.168.x.2 I can successfully ping. Except 192.168.250.2; all it says is "timed out". Is the
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By Mutzli · Latest post 2024-06-27 07:10:56 by Mutzli
5Helpful
185Views
8Replies