Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

Hello, How to change the IP/Subnet of the ER605 router in Controller mode?
VLAN & Multi-NetworksController Related
By Pouet · Latest post 13 hours ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
45Views
7Replies
Hello, good afternoon, I am trying to make an implementation to access a device remotely, but without needing to have a public IP, since both internet providers give me internet through DHCP, and I ha
VPNVLAN & Multi-NetworksLoad BalancingDDNS
By joaquin18 · Latest post 13 hours ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
19Views
1Replies
Good morning. Is it normal that in the ER7212PC router I can't choose the profile of the ports? Thanks.
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By Pas7o · Latest post Wednesday by Clive_A
3Helpful
151Views
9Replies
Hiya, I'm adding my situation to the list of mDNS issues. I've done some deeper digging though, so there's some newer information than I've seen in other threads. First, a brief explanation of my netw
mDNSVLAN & Multi-Networks
By notjosh · Latest post Tuesday by Clive_A
0Helpful
98Views
3Replies
Hi Guys I have just migrated to Omada and five wifi6 access points - and like the platform. Use case is home... with just over 100 wifi devices and about 90 wired devices, and 1GB FTTP. Before I buy a
WAN SetupNetwork ConnectivityVLAN & Multi-NetworksController Related
By URL · Latest post Tuesday by Clive_A
3Helpful
118Views
2Replies
newby alert ! Rusty in networking and new to tp-link omada. Goodday, I'm struggling configuring the firewal->access contol. Part, if not all, of the problem is that I cannot find proper documentation.
Gateway ACLVLAN & Multi-Networks
0Helpful
32Views
0Replies
Hi, I apologize first for my poor expertise on this matter. I'm currently using 2 Internet providers: One for IPTV but 100MB VDSL technology One for fast Internet access using coax with 1GB Until now,
RoutingVLAN & Multi-Networks
By Bob2553 · Latest post a week ago by Bob2553
2Helpful
142Views
4Replies
I have six vlans configured, all with DHCP enabled. The IP-scopes I am using are mostly small because of the DHCP limit of 1024 address leases which this router should probably has (I read somewhere).
DHCP ServiceVLAN & Multi-Networks
By Danielos · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
115Views
5Replies
Hi, I do not know how to do what I want and specifically how to set up what I want with ER605. I also do not know about VLANs. What I want is to prevent IoT devices from being able to do anything to o
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By pajtaz · Latest post 2 weeks ago by pajtaz
0Helpful
465Views
2Replies
OK guys, I’m new to all this so if you can help me, please give me the information in layman's terms. Many thanks in advance. I read somewhere online that I could use my Eero router in Bridge mode. So
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By DaveWillow · Latest post 3 weeks ago by DaveWillow
4Helpful
162Views
5Replies