Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

Hi support, In continuation of a previous thread (locked) with similar topic: https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/642230 I created an ACL as per link above, however, internet access
Gateway ACLNetwork ConnectivityVLAN & Multi-Networks
By BengGaBoy · Latest post 11 hours ago by oddteacher
0Helpful
404Views
8Replies
hi there, very new to Omada devices and such but i have a question regarding the setup of a VPN i have 3 surgeries that i need to link via a VPN to mainly just provide the LAN-to-LAN connection and ha
VPNVLAN & Multi-Networks
By Fergus_Tecnova · Latest post Yesterday by Fergus_Tecnova
3Helpful
39Views
2Replies
Hi Guys, I have a problem.I have 2 ISP that is a) ACT 600Mbps ( "Default Gateway 192.168.10.1") b) Jio 200 Mbps (" Default Gateway 192.168.29.1") both are a broadband connection as a primary I am usin
WAN SetupVLAN & Multi-Networks
By Prajwalyadav66 · Latest post Yesterday by Clive_A
0Helpful
36Views
1Replies
hi, i have a single public ip but i want to connect most of my business branches so that they can connected to each other. I'm planning to install biometric to all of the branches so that we could go
VPNVLAN & Multi-NetworksWAN Setup
By Jolzzz · Latest post Yesterday by Jolzzz
4Helpful
78Views
6Replies
Hello, I have been reading the topics here and in internet regarding the wireguard and vlans. Essentially, can somebody points me how can i convince wireguard client to have an access to specific vlan
WireGuardVLAN & Multi-NetworksRoutingVPN
By AntonV · Latest post Wednesday by AntonV
0Helpful
36Views
2Replies
Problem Statement: WiFi distribution network over 9 AP's works fine 95% of the time. The other 5% is intermittent enough that makes it difficult to attribute cause. Client (smartphone, or TV streaming
VLAN & Multi-NetworksWAN SetupLoad BalancingNetwork Connectivity
By RF_Dude · Latest post Wednesday by MR.S
0Helpful
73Views
6Replies
Does the ER8411 support subinterface? My L3 switch doesn't support dhcp server only relay, the L2 switch I have in the network does support dhcp server but when there is a load it just locks up the da
DHCP ServiceVLAN & Multi-Networks
By mbze430 · Latest post Tuesday by Clive_A
1Helpful
48Views
1Replies
Hi I want to set up an internet sharing in my office with around 50 PCs. I also need 5 access points to implement WI-FI Mesh for laptops in my office. I found out that the "Omada Gigabit VPN Router ER
VLAN & Multi-NetworksWAN Setup
By pooyafo · Latest post Monday by Clive_A
5Helpful
121Views
5Replies
I emailed TP-Link tech support and they told me I could use this link to configure multilayer routing/switching. However, when I got the ER8411 today, the Multi-Nets NAT is completely missing from Tra
VLAN & Multi-NetworksNATmultilayer
By mbze430 · Latest post Monday by Clive_A
1Helpful
120Views
5Replies
Hi all, first, I want to say thank you for taking the time and consider helping here. Some details upfront to capture the situation of what I am trying to achieve with my ER706W router. I have already
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By N2xTech · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
2Helpful
49Views
1Replies