Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

Recently switched router from ubiquity usg-3p to tp-link er605v2. with this switch a user who is using windows 10 client on a default configured lan port cannot connect to remote VPN server. The route
VPNNATpassthrough
By dgabler · Latest post 4 hours ago by dgabler
1Helpful
96Views
6Replies
Hi, I know, this may sound odd, but :). I want to set up a Guest SSID, and ONLY for that Wi-Fi network, the upstream (WAN) connection is over VPN (router as a client). For the "stock" SSID, use the st
NAT
By arrmo · Latest post 22 hours ago by arrmo
2Helpful
35Views
2Replies
Hello, I'm having an issue with Static Routes between two ER7206 routers. I am trying to set-up a network that "simulates" the internet -- but really, I just want to have traffic from one subnet on on
NATRouting
By mrackovan · Latest post Wednesday by Clive_A
2Helpful
46Views
1Replies
Hello, I have successfully integrated the ER605v2 into my network. The LTE modem was configured as a bridge and the ER605 can successfully access the Internet. - ER605 has the IP address 192.168.1.1/2
WAN SetupNAT
By zerow · Latest post Tuesday by zerow
1Helpful
82Views
2Replies
Hello, I need to see some logging for my port forward, basically, I need to see who/if at all from the WAN is using the port forward service. Is there any way to see it on the router? My router is in
NAT
By Darecki-CN · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
61Views
1Replies
Using a ER605 Router without the Omada Controller. Have a music device that needs to have data pass back and forth from device to server. Local music device has an IP of 192.168.0.132. They are tellin
NATPorts
By WinkTech · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
66Views
1Replies
Can I set up policy routing on a multi wan omada router categorising devices by MAC address instead of LAN ip? The reason is that I already have the MAC addresses of all my devices static and I'll hav
NAT
By 14paavang · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Clive_A
4Helpful
179Views
9Replies
Hi there I setup a Minecraft server on the standard port 25565 using NAT, that works fine. After seeing some intruders I changed the input port to 20000. But the friends, which could connect on port 2
NAT
By Mutzli · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Mutzli
5Helpful
209Views
10Replies
Hi, I'm struggling a bit with routing and NAT. I have the following setup. I have no way to alter configurations on Router B or C. However.. PC1 can sucessfully ping WAN IP of Router D and PC2 can suc
NATRoutingNetwork Connectivity
By DrCheese · Latest post 3 weeks ago by DrCheese
3Helpful
162Views
5Replies
I emailed TP-Link tech support and they told me I could use this link to configure multilayer routing/switching. However, when I got the ER8411 today, the Multi-Nets NAT is completely missing from Tra
VLAN & Multi-NetworksNATmultilayer
By mbze430 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
210Views
5Replies