Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

 
Background: In order to deal with more and more questions about Load Balancing, in this article, we will discuss the most asked questions and answer them with explanations. This Article Applies to: Al
Load BalancingOfficialHighlighted Thread
9Helpful
1430Views
0Replies
Hello Team, I am trying to design my home network around the business equipment from the Omada line, as it's generally reasonable cost, and provides some interesting features. Basically, I have an ER6
Load BalancingController Related
By wdamyanov · Latest post 12 hours ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
69Views
5Replies
I have multiple WANs configured, but when I go to Transmission -> Load Balancing -> Link Backup, I can only select a single WAN. I would expect "Primary WAN" and "Backup WAN" to have an option to sele
WAN SetupLoad Balancing
By pc1986 · Latest post Thursday by pc1986
3Helpful
69Views
2Replies
Hello, Recently, I purchased an ER605 V2. Previously, I had an AX1500 router. It is for my home setup of the Wi-Fi Network. I have two ISP providers (Airtel & Jio). I also wanted load-balancing, so I
Load BalancingWAN Setup
By Sumanta · Latest post 3 weeks ago by MisterW
2Helpful
72Views
2Replies
Hello, im looking for help to setup site-to-site vpn connection, here's what i got already: Both sites have dual WAN (both have ISP with static IP) Site1 already connecting to Site2 via IPSec on both
VPNWAN SetupLoad Balancing
By Wiking · Latest post 2024-04-26 06:19:04 by Wiking
3Helpful
134Views
4Replies
Problem Statement: WiFi distribution network over 9 AP's works fine 95% of the time. The other 5% is intermittent enough that makes it difficult to attribute cause. Client (smartphone, or TV streaming
VLAN & Multi-NetworksWAN SetupLoad BalancingNetwork Connectivity
By RF_Dude · Latest post 2024-04-24 05:03:25 by MR.S
0Helpful
196Views
6Replies
A pretty straightforward question but I couldn't find the answer in the documentation. Is it possible to use the builtin 4G/LTE connection as a primary WAN connection, preferrably while a slower cable
WAN SetupLoad Balancing
By Niels-NL · Latest post 2024-04-24 01:34:51 by Clive_A
1Helpful
103Views
1Replies
I have 2 X 4g modems link via the ER605 load balancer to the tp-link mesh system. The mesh is excellent but the load balancer appears to slow the network down. When I connect the mesh directly to one
Load Balancing
By LeeGibson · Latest post 2024-04-23 08:25:52 by Clive_A
3Helpful
162Views
3Replies
Hi community, Please, help me resolve a mindblowing puzzle for me. I tried everyting i clould, but was unsuccessful. WHAT I HAVE: - ER605 v2.0 - 2.2.4 - WAN and WAN/LAN1 configured as follows: - ISP O
VLAN & Multi-NetworksLoad BalancingRouting
By the_jazz · Latest post 2024-04-07 02:18:54 by Clive_A
2Helpful
86Views
1Replies
load balancer is not working with Jio UBR connection, we have two connection 1) BSNL 2) Jio UBR, we have setup these two line to the TP Link ER605 for WAN1 & WAN2 respectively, even though status show
Load BalancingController Related
By MSpeetha · Latest post 2024-04-03 03:31:47 by Clive_A
2Helpful
139Views
1Replies
123...
123...