Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

Background: In order to deal with more and more questions about Load Balancing, in this article, we will discuss the most asked questions and answer them with explanations. This Article Applies to: Al
Load BalancingOfficialHighlighted Thread
9Helpful
1187Views
0Replies
Hello, im looking for help to setup site-to-site vpn connection, here's what i got already: Both sites have dual WAN (both have ISP with static IP) Site1 already connecting to Site2 via IPSec on both
VPNWAN SetupLoad Balancing
By Wiking · Latest post 51 minutes ago by Clive_A
2Helpful
37Views
3Replies
VPN: ER8411 v1.0 Firmware Version: 1.1.0 Build 20230705 Rel.64091 Model: OC300 1.0 Firmware Version: 1.22.4 Build 20240304 Rel.59252 Hi, we have been experiencing problems with our VPN router for the
VPNLoad BalancingDHCP ServiceBandwidth Control
0Helpful
21Views
0Replies
Problem Statement: WiFi distribution network over 9 AP's works fine 95% of the time. The other 5% is intermittent enough that makes it difficult to attribute cause. Client (smartphone, or TV streaming
VLAN & Multi-NetworksWAN SetupLoad BalancingNetwork Connectivity
By RF_Dude · Latest post Yesterday by MR.S
0Helpful
62Views
6Replies
A pretty straightforward question but I couldn't find the answer in the documentation. Is it possible to use the builtin 4G/LTE connection as a primary WAN connection, preferrably while a slower cable
WAN SetupLoad Balancing
By Niels-NL · Latest post Yesterday by Clive_A
1Helpful
26Views
1Replies
I have 2 X 4g modems link via the ER605 load balancer to the tp-link mesh system. The mesh is excellent but the load balancer appears to slow the network down. When I connect the mesh directly to one
Load Balancing
By LeeGibson · Latest post Tuesday by Clive_A
3Helpful
43Views
3Replies
Hi community, Please, help me resolve a mindblowing puzzle for me. I tried everyting i clould, but was unsuccessful. WHAT I HAVE: - ER605 v2.0 - 2.2.4 - WAN and WAN/LAN1 configured as follows: - ISP O
VLAN & Multi-NetworksLoad BalancingRouting
By the_jazz · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Clive_A
2Helpful
65Views
1Replies
load balancer is not working with Jio UBR connection, we have two connection 1) BSNL 2) Jio UBR, we have setup these two line to the TP Link ER605 for WAN1 & WAN2 respectively, even though status show
Load BalancingController Related
By MSpeetha · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Clive_A
2Helpful
67Views
1Replies
Hi, I want to know what is the next Firmware update version. I tried to update the firmware version to the ER605v2_un_2.2.4_20240119-rel4436 but I;m receiving an update firmware error. Thanks,
Load BalancingRouting
By eduard15pr · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Clive_A
2Helpful
82Views
1Replies
Hi i've been having constant issues with the failover where once it fails over to the backup in this case 4g it stays on 4g permanently and doesn't auto connect back to the main wan. I've noticed that
Load Balancing
By locn · Latest post 2024-03-25 03:00:13 by locn
1Helpful
135Views
4Replies