Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

Hi, if you are new to the forum, we would love to show your how to use our forum and make more fruitful results from the forum. Contents: 1. Community and Forum guidelines. 2. How to use the search fe
OfficialHighlighted Thread
6Helpful
804Views
0Replies
Latest Firmware Release > Early Access < ER706W-4G V1_1.0.4_Build 20240416 Beta for Omada Controller V5.13 (Released on Apr 16, 2024) Recent Releases > Early Access < ER8411 V1_1.2.0_Build 20240112 Be
Firmware UpdateHighlighted ThreadOfficial
By Fae · Latest post Tuesday by Clive_A
31Helpful
105937Views
46Replies
Current Available Solutions Solution to Upgrade Error "The upgrade file is invalid. Please select a correct file" Due to 32-bit Java(JRE) Overview When you upgrade to the latest firmware from the curr
OfficialHighlighted Thread
By Fae · Latest post 2024-02-20 02:27:13 by Clive_A
0Helpful
6088Views
4Replies
This Article Applies to: All Omada routers. Issue Description/Phenomenon: After updating the Android OpenVPN Connect software to V3.4.0, the Omada Router as an OpenVPN Server, the phone can connect bu
VPNOfficialHighlighted Thread
By Clive_A · Latest post 2024-02-17 19:55:22 by Steffffi
17Helpful
1209Views
3Replies
Background: In order to deal with more and more questions about Load Balancing, in this article, we will discuss the most asked questions and answer them with explanations. This Article Applies to: Al
Load BalancingOfficialHighlighted Thread
9Helpful
1151Views
0Replies
Several strange things have happened. 1.: As I no longer use the two WAN port on the ER605, have only one ISP for a while, therefore I thought I should disable the second WAN port (WAN/LAN1) because i
WAN SetupHighlighted Thread
By Arion · Latest post Monday by Arion
2Helpful
219Views
9Replies
I have multiple networks configured on the controller with individual IPv6 networks assigned to each one. When I connect a wired client to a LAN port on the ER605, this receives RA's for multiple netw
IPv6Highlighted Thread
By cakemix · Latest post Monday by Clive_A
5Helpful
274Views
13Replies
Updated 04/11/22 - updated x.1 with x.0 for Networks: There was a time where .0 is not accepted, but now it is fixed. Hello All. I have created a new version of the previous design I shared I shared.
Gateway ACLHighlighted Thread
By Death_Metal · Latest post Saturday by EricPerl
8Helpful
4433Views
11Replies
Hi Sorry for my bad English Has anyone managed to configure the Omada OpenVPN client (software controller on linux) connect to a server with openvpn (server mode) installed? I have Windows Server 2022
VPNOpenVPNHighlighted Thread
By TomMad · Latest post a week ago by TomMad
2Helpful
88Views
2Replies
Background: This post provides a configuration guide to set up Site-to-Site OpenVPN. This Article Applies to: All routers with OpenVPN function. Application Scenario: Configuration Steps: Site A: 1. C
OfficialOpenVPNHighlighted ThreadVPN
1Helpful
104Views
0Replies