C60 and RE305

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

C60 and RE305

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
C60 and RE305
C60 and RE305
2018-10-16 20:46:54 - last edited 2018-12-18 06:53:24

Hi, 

I just bougth a RE305 Extender to extend my wifi coverage in the side house. 

I have a Ethernet Cable going to the side house and I would like to RE305 AC1200 to enter into a Wireless Distribution system with the Archer C60 which is in the office receiving the Signal through the Ethernet cable being much faster.. 

I have put the RE305 into "Access Point Mode' where it receives the signal via Ethernet cable. I have choosen the same SSID as my Archer's C^).. 

Three points: 

Is this WDS? Or is this just another Acess point transmitting the same SSID? 

Is there a better way to do it?  I mean.. Wireless the RE305 does "Extend" existing networks.. but.. .Wired it seems to only CREATE new networks? 

(So I actually bought the wrong product.. The guy in the shop swore by his grandmother that the RE305 does WDS. 

The C60 transmit a SSID and a Guest Network ID.. the RE305 does not do that. 

any ideas?

Options
1 Reply
Re:C60 and RE305
2018-12-26 09:43:44

I heard about the tp link router and associated network systems to integrate for the fastest networks. We have a plan to elaborate our Design company to website design company Kochi . For that we need high speed and safer network devices, Finally, the searching is reached in front of this article and I'm sure this is the best.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1446

Replies: 1

Related Articles