can anyone confirm if EAP225 V3 supports DFS?
I saw on firmware: says 8. Supports DFS channel function.
But on other website, ppl are saying not supported.
so can anyone confirm it?
|EAP225(EU)_V3_2.1.0 Build 180319
|Published Date: 2018-04-12
||File Size: 8.36 MB
Recommended Controller Software Version: Omada Controller v 2.6.x or above
1. Supports HTTPS redirection of portal authentication page.
2. Facebook Portal now intercepts HTTPS access unless you pass the authentication
3. Omada Controller will create Free Authentication Policy for the External Web Portal Server and External Portal Server automatically.
4. Supports rate limit function for a single client. (If you have set SSID, Client, Voucher rate limit at the same time, and the minimum limit value will take effect.)
5. Restricts local resources access of wireless clients which did not pass the authentication.
6. Decreased the synchronization update time of Omada Controller when the IP address of EAP is changed.
7. EAP will report Client RSSI information to Omada Controller.
8. Supports DFS channel function.
9. Optimized Rouge AP detection process.