New SMB Community

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

New SMB Community

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
New SMB Community
New SMB Community
2018-12-20 00:10:20

This has got to be one of the worst and useless change overs in the forums I have ever seen from a tech company.  The old site at least was easily navigable for the product.  I have not been able to find the forum/support site for Powerlione adapters.  I am so glad I quit using tp-link devices expect for the devices I alreadfy own until they need to be replaced.  Tech companies like tp-link charge premium prices for products that are marginal in quality at best.  tp-link is just crapware now not a serious player in tech.

Options
1 Reply
Re:New SMB Community
2018-12-28 09:17:36

Dear KlingonSpy

TP-Link has all kinds of network products. In order to help our customers find their models quickly, we divide our Community into two blocks, SOHO and SMB.

If you want to search for Powerlione adapters, you can go to the SOHO Community block. 

TP-Link persist in innovation and constantly update our products and technologies to better serve customers.

If you have any suggestions for us, please feel free to share your idea here. 

We are happy to receive all kind of idea from our customers.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 1574

Replies: 1