How to I wire an apartment and connect to ISP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-08-26 12:17:49 - last edited 2021-04-19 11:58:18
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 10

Hi,

I have been requested from my friend to wire his appartment(10 flats + cctv's) with either ethernert cables or fiber for internet.

Current Scenario : They all use internet individually and on average they spend around 1300-1500/family/month. He would like to bring down the cost.

But I am not sure best tutors in nyc that how do I connect it to internet. He say's that the family would be able to pay the bills individually (taxing it seems).

Is there an option where ISP provides that.

Initially, I thought of getting the costly plan from the ISP(around 3k INR) and link to the router and manage everything within it but due to his requirement I am clueless. what do I do now ? I stay in India

Also I cannot share the 3k plan to ultiple users because of the Licence limitations(cannot share individual connection). Its ilegal to do so

Please help me how this could be solved or how your country is dealing with this type of setup. Your thoughts would be much appreciated

Thank you,

Options
1 Reply
Re:How to I wire an apartment and connect to ISP
2019-08-27 08:20:30 - last edited 2021-04-19 11:58:18

Hi

Generally we are sharing one ISP link with multiple families and use the bandwidth control to limit the speed for each family.

If it's illegal for you to do this, maybe you should ask your ISP whether has the cheaper solution.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 717

Replies: 1