TP-Link Kasa Switches - are they a good way to go?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-09-20 06:36:39 - last edited 2019-09-24 12:05:52
Model: AP200  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I recently bought and installed a TP-Link Kasa Switch based on a recommendation. They’re a pretty simple switch, no real bells and whistles aside from the obvious “smart switch”, so I’m thinking of buying some more to replace where I’ve been using smart bulbs. The thing is, the one I’ve installed so far isn’t a light that sees a ton of use.

All I need them for is turning the lights on and off using Alexa/my phone/the switch itself, so I don’t need much more in terms of features (though if you’d recommend something specific, I’d be interested in hearing it). residential projects in mumbai

So I’m wondering:

Are these a good brand to invest in for the rest of my locations? Do you have them and, if so, has your experience been positive enough to recommend?

Is there any reason I should look into a different, more feature-rich switch for what I’m looking for?

Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-Link Kasa Switches - are they a good way to go?
2019-09-20 10:46:11

Wrong forum. See the SOHO community / smart home products.

༺ 0100 1101 0010 10ཏ1 0010 0110 1010 1110 ༻
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 289

Replies: 1