Vouchers customization and voucher traffic info

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-11-14 21:59:16
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 3.2.3

Good evening, 

just realized our first 2 wifi with TP-Link solutions.

Results are quite good and customers really appreciated the quality. By the way, in the 2 test enviroments we provided, customers and user are asking for a better customizazion of printed vouchers and info about left traffic of any single user using voucher. It seems no possible to let users know about their traffic.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks in advance

Options
3 Reply
Re:Vouchers customization and voucher traffic info
2019-11-15 00:43:48

@TheRob 

For the voucher, clients use the voucher to access the internet, it is not based on the traffic but the duration. If we set the duration as 8 hours, then we cannot access the internet after 8 hours. That is to say, knowing the usage of traffic or not will not affect the duration.

Options
2019-11-15 11:10:09

@forrest 

Thanks for reply.

Maybe I did not expose my question so clearly.

Customers and users are very happy about quality of the system. By the way, they asked me to set up vouchers with limits of Gb and days (EX: 5Gb for 30 days). Users can't see how much of Gb they still can use and they need to know that. How ?

The other point is voucher printing customization : they would like to use a logo on them and other things, but it is not possible to customize more from OC200. Is there anything we can do for that ?

Thanks in advance for any suggestion.

Options
2019-11-15 14:36:33

Thats a really good suggestion, time left, GB left or any status. Hope they implement this if possible.

The other point is voucher printing customization : they would like to use a logo on them and other things, but it is not possible to customize more from OC200. Is there anything we can do for that ?

Like what I did to my test tickets, I printed layout with logo and design with blank space then print the vouchers, resize it to the size to fit the blank space then cut and paste it in the layout. Its a hassle but thats something you can do or layout your logo to fit the back side of the voucher that when cut its the sae size as the voucher. I did that but problem with the print voucher is a bit hassle so, I just right it on a blank layouted ticket. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1143

Replies: 3

Related Articles