antenna parts

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

antenna parts

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
antenna parts
antenna parts
2020-02-16 00:54:05
Model: EAP225-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi guys,

Any idea where I can get spare antenna or parts of eap series? Like last December we got a huge typhoon here that knock trees and branches down and into my antenna posts. We didn't have electricity for almost 1 month. Anyways, my EAPs got taken down but STILL working but lost an antenna and some little parts. Is there any online store that sells parts? EAPs are tough bunch but some parts are missing. 

Thanks!

Options
1 Reply
Re:antenna parts
2020-02-17 05:47:31

JessieG wrote

Hi guys,

Any idea where I can get spare antenna or parts of eap series? Like last December we got a huge typhoon here that knock trees and branches down and into my antenna posts. We didn't have electricity for almost 1 month. Anyways, my EAPs got taken down but STILL working but lost an antenna and some little parts. Is there any online store that sells parts? EAPs are tough bunch but some parts are missing. 

Thanks!

@JessieG 

Hi,

You can ask the retailer if it has the antenna parts. But TP-Link doesn't sell the antenna parts of EAP products alone.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 533

Replies: 1

Related Articles