No connection between router and modem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-07 15:41:13 - last edited 2020-04-08 03:30:35
Model: Archer C1200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:No connection between router and modem-Solution
2020-04-08 03:30:30 - last edited 2020-04-08 03:30:35

@Rakizan 

The red WAN led indicates that there is no internet connection from the Archer C1200. May I know have you ever set up the Archer C1200 with the configuration parameters given by ISP, like username and password? 

Please log into the web UIof Archer C1200 and check the current internet IP address; if it has the valid WAN IP already, you can change the DNS under DHCP server settings page. 

Besides, please connect your computer to the modem directly, bypass the Archer C1200 and verify whether you can access internet. If not, you need give a call to the ISP. 

Good day. 

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:No connection between router and modem-Solution
2020-04-08 03:30:30 - last edited 2020-04-08 03:30:35

@Rakizan 

The red WAN led indicates that there is no internet connection from the Archer C1200. May I know have you ever set up the Archer C1200 with the configuration parameters given by ISP, like username and password? 

Please log into the web UIof Archer C1200 and check the current internet IP address; if it has the valid WAN IP already, you can change the DNS under DHCP server settings page. 

Besides, please connect your computer to the modem directly, bypass the Archer C1200 and verify whether you can access internet. If not, you need give a call to the ISP. 

Good day. 

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:No connection between router and modem
2020-04-08 07:13:40

@Kevin_Z 

Yes i'm aready make a set up username and change password. I using Tether apps to change password and configu parent control for my child. Then WAN led turn from yellow to red. From Tether apps, i try to reset factory settng and the result never changes. Bypass router (modem to com) i get notification. Limited internet. So i need to know which one having problem. Modem led light normal blinking for LAN line.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2004

Replies: 2

Related Articles