CPE510 as Access point - Wifi crashing when connecting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

CPE510 as Access point - Wifi crashing when connecting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
22 Reply
Re:CPE510 as Access point - Wifi crashing when connecting
2020-06-14 10:35:09

@LightflowMark well I can't say I'm happy to see that I'm not alone, but for sure it's a relief to see that the problem can be reproduced...

Have you tried to report the issue to TP Link? I admit I did it only now, I never had the chance to do it at the time and then... I forgot frown

Options
Re:CPE510 as Access point - Wifi crashing when connecting
2020-07-29 03:35:31

@gpaolo 

i am having the same issue. i spent 4 weeks replaced 3 devices now i have CPE510 V3.2 and V3.0 with the latests firmware 2.2.2. i did try 4 diffrent firmware versions on both devices and its always the same issue. As soon as 2nd or 3rd wifi device joins the network the coneectivity is lost for all. i am using the CPE in AP Client Router mode and my work around was to connect CPE210 to serve as access point but this foot print and aditenal device and cables are not what i was looking for. This is a majot bug and i think what someone said before about the new device trying to negotiate channels with the CPE is what trugger the issue. the CPE should be able to maintain many connecions and all explanations about this is not an AP are not relevant. this does not work as advertised please fix it.

Options
Related Articles