TL-R600VPN losing internet intermittently

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-05 03:31:08 - last edited 2021-04-18 11:01:45
Model: TL-R600VPN  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

My TL-R600VPN loses connectivity quite often. 

I have TWO high speed gigabit internet connections connected to WAN ports of the TL-R600VPN, and one LAN port connected to my Netgear ORBI WiFi router.

i have observed that very often my internet connection from the TL-R600VPN to my WIFI router stops working and I have to reboot both my ISP modems and then the TL-R600VPN followed by th WIFI router in order to get it working.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Primary reason is to use it for load balancing both the high speed Internet from the ISPs and then to  ask how WIFi router. 

Please HELP !!!

Options
2 Reply
Re:TL-R600VPN losing internet intermittently
2020-07-06 06:01:50 - last edited 2021-04-18 11:01:45

@VanshVisuals 

Hi,

Please ensure that the internet connection from the two ISP modems is still working stably.

If possible, you may connect the Netgear WiFi router directly to each ISP modem, monitor the network for a period of time to check the connectivity.

Regard with the TL-R600VPN router, could you please tell us the hardware version? Do you mean that you have two internet connections, both provide 1G bandwidth?

When you lose the internet connection, do you notice any change on the LED status?

My TL-R600VPN loses connectivity quite often. 

I have TWO high speed gigabit internet connections connected to WAN ports of the TL-R600VPN, and one LAN port connected to my Netgear ORBI WiFi router.

i have observed that very often my internet connection from the TL-R600VPN to my WIFI router stops working and I have to reboot both my ISP modems and then the TL-R600VPN followed by th WIFI router in order to get it working.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:TL-R600VPN losing internet intermittently
2020-08-27 22:08:11 - last edited 2021-04-18 11:01:45
Hi There, I just purchased this device for the same purpose. Did you ever get this problem sorted out? Thanks, Barry
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 919

Replies: 2