portal pailure after firmware update

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-06 09:01:45
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.2.3 Build 20200430 Rel.52621

I upgraded my OC200 to the latest firmware version and now the portal page wont work. The users cannot connect to wifi and get a page not available message when they access the ssid.

Can I downgrade the firmware ?

Options
1 Reply
Re:portal pailure after firmware update
2020-07-07 06:51:55

@SmallSystems 

Hi,

Does the WiFi work without portal enabled? If the issue only exists with the portal function, try creating another portal wifi to have a check, or some pictures of your config would be helpful. 

Surely you can downgrade the firmware, but it might not be the firmware issue, you may also check firmware upgrade for the EAPs.

I upgraded my OC200 to the latest firmware version and now the portal page wont work. The users cannot connect to wifi and get a page not available message when they access the ssid.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 470

Replies: 1