eap 110 automatic forgot

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

eap 110 automatic forgot

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
eap 110 automatic forgot
eap 110 automatic forgot
2020-07-11 14:19:40 - last edited 2020-07-12 03:36:37
Model: EAP110-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 3.5.0 Build 20200113 Rel. 64315

Any one help me to fix this. one of my ap's always forgetting itself. I already tried to factory reset the affected ap but still not fixed thanks.

File:
eap.pngDownload
Options
1 Reply
Re:eap 110 automatic forgot
2020-07-12 04:15:47

@jameslarazo 

Hi,

Any one help me to fix this. one of my ap's always forgetting itself. I already tried to factory reset the affected ap but still not fixed thanks.

Please check the power supply of the affected EAP110, including the ethernet cable, ensure they are in good condition. It's recommended to use the original power supply.

If there is another EAP110 (same model and hardware) working without such issue, you may swap the power supply (including ethernet cable) between the working EAP and affected EAP to have a test, check if the issue exists on specific AP or power supply.

BTW, after you factory reset the affected ap, did you test if the issue still exists in standalone mode? (access tplinkeap.net, create login account and customize a SSID after you reset the ap, check if the AP will be automatic reset to the default SSID when it's not managed by Controller)

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 637

Replies: 1