Full dump for EAP225-outdoor v1

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-15 09:41:13
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: V1

Flash memory failed at EAP225-outdoor v1  I need a full dump for firmware update by the programmer. Where can I download it?

Options
5 Reply
Re:Full dump for EAP225-outdoor v1
2020-07-16 09:12:36

@SergeyBSA31 

Please kindly note that the EAP225-outdoor doesn't support firmware recovery and we don't have/offer the full dump for it.

If the device is bricked, you may consider purchasing a new one.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2020-07-16 13:46:02

@Fae 

The device is working and the internet is distributing.
I cannot enter the interface.

Options
2020-07-20 06:53:06

@SergeyBSA31 

SergeyBSA31 wrote

@Fae 

The device is working and the internet is distributing.
I cannot enter the interface.

Does the EAP work in Standalone mode? Do you mean that you cannot enter the web UI via tplinkeap.net?

Would it work if you access the web UI via its IP address (you could find its IP address from the DHCP Client list on the DHCP Server)?

Please provide more detailed info so that we can give you effective suggestions here. Thank you.

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
2020-07-22 09:39:12

@Fae 

Factory settings work, distributes the Internet, connect Ethernet.
I can't go to the ip, to the web page, change the password to make the settings.
My neighbors are great on my network and on the Internet

Options
2020-07-23 01:26:12

@SergeyBSA31 

SergeyBSA31 wrote

@Fae 

Factory settings work, distributes the Internet, connect Ethernet.
I can't go to the ip, to the web page, change the password to make the settings.
My neighbors are great on my network and on the Internet

For the issue that you cannot log into the EAP's web UI though the Internet works, you may refer to this FAQ or follow this setup video.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1081

Replies: 5