[REGRESSION] Controller Hostname/IP can no longer be configured with Omada SDN Controller 4.1.5

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

[REGRESSION] Controller Hostname/IP can no longer be configured with Omada SDN Controller 4.1.5

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-15 14:25:34

I'm running the Omada Software SDN Controller inside a docker container (in bridged mode with exposed ports).

When setting up the mail configuration I can no longer configure the public IP of the omada controller. Instead it will pick up the private IP. This is not good, as e.g. password reminder emails will point to the wrong IP.

Please bring back this feature from 3.2.x

Options
1 Reply
Re:[REGRESSION] Controller Hostname/IP can no longer be configured with Omada SDN Controller 4.1.5
2020-07-16 07:56:26

@ASCII 

Hi, 

I've written it down and forwarded this to the engineer for consideration. Thank you for the valued feedback.

ASCII wrote

I'm running the Omada Software SDN Controller inside a docker container (in bridged mode with exposed ports).

When setting up the mail configuration I can no longer configure the public IP of the omada controller. Instead it will pick up the private IP. This is not good, as e.g. password reminder emails will point to the wrong IP.

Please bring back this feature from 3.2.x

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options