Omada Controller SDN Summer time broken

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-24 14:48:50 - last edited 2020-07-27 13:42:15
Model: EAP225  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hi, 

Summer time seems to be broken in Omada SDN Controller 4.1.5 in Linux. When I set my timezone to (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) in controller settings, Time is off by an hour. I need to set it to UTC-4 to have correct time. During summer, this timezone is UTC-4 (EDT Eastern Daylight Time) from second sunday of march 2AM to first sunday of November 2AM.

The problem is if system time is off, autobackup are failing with this errror : Auto Backup failed to execute with generating file AutoBackup failed because autobackup schedule time was expired.

Time on the computer itself is ok.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Omada Controller SDN Summer time broken-Solution
2020-07-27 05:41:05 - last edited 2020-07-27 13:42:15

@EtRod_ 

Ahmmm.. you can see many related topics under the Forums of Omada Cloud SDN

The Omada SDN doesn't support Daylight saving time for this moment, awaiting for TP-Link to add it in the next version.

The problem is if system time is off, autobackup are failing with this errror : Auto Backup failed to execute with generating file AutoBackup failed because autobackup schedule time was expired.

I saw a work-around shared from this thread and this thread, hope that helps for you. Good luck!

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Omada Controller SDN Summer time broken-Solution
2020-07-27 05:41:05 - last edited 2020-07-27 13:42:15

@EtRod_ 

Ahmmm.. you can see many related topics under the Forums of Omada Cloud SDN

The Omada SDN doesn't support Daylight saving time for this moment, awaiting for TP-Link to add it in the next version.

I saw a work-around shared from this thread and this thread, hope that helps for you. Good luck!

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Omada Controller SDN Summer time broken
2020-07-27 13:43:07

@Yannie 

thank you

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1917

Replies: 2

Related Articles