New Omada SDN Controller Settings

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-23 04:17:53 - last edited 2020-07-23 06:22:44
Model: EAP225  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

I have the latest controller running as a container, I do have thhe following issuees\questions. ANy help will be greatly appreciated.

1. When I login I see association errors. What is an association error and where can I find logs of the same.

2. I see the below message in my event logs how do i fix it?

[Failed]Auto Backup failed to execute with generating file AutoBackup failed because autobackup schedule time was expired.

3. My AP's have spaces in them, when I go to the statistics page it is displayed as

2nd Floor AP >

4. I have chosen to enable speed tests and that does not work either.

Thank You,

Steve

Options
1 Reply
Re:New Omada SDN Controller Settings
2020-07-23 06:43:36

steve_togo wrote 

1. When I login I see association errors. What is an association error and where can I find logs of the same.

Association errors are errors which ocurred when a device tries to associate itself with (»connect to«) your WLAN.

Except for the count of such errors I couldn't find any other logs (in this case 2 timeouts and 43 association requests of a client which was blocked):

2. I see the below message in my event logs how do i fix it?

[Failed]Auto Backup failed to execute with generating file AutoBackup failed because autobackup schedule time was expired.

Only TP-Link can fix this bug (and will do so in next version).

But there is a work-around: Set the controller's timezone to UTC (Universal Time Coordinated). Note that there two timezone settings: one for Site and one for Controller. Change the one for the controller. Then, specify UTC in Auto-Backup. This works for me on OC200.

3. My AP's have spaces in them, when I go to the statistics page it is displayed as

2nd Floor AP >

Display bug. Caused by URL-escaping HTML characters where they should not be escaped on output.

4. I have chosen to enable speed tests and that does not work either.

Speed test probably requires an Omada Security Gateway.

༺ 0100 1101 0010 10ཏ1 0010 0110 1010 1110 ༻
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1255

Replies: 1

Related Articles