Cannot connect to wifi networks after firmware upgrade

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-09 11:40:21
Model: EAP225  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 2.7.0 build 20200113

I upgraded the firmware on my eap225 and now I am unable to connect to the wifi networks broadcasted. 

I did the factory reset and even tried loading different firmware but same issue.

Has anyone encountered this issue or is my AP lost now. 

Been trying to get it back working for the past 6 hours and tried multiple methods from what I hans researched here

Options
2 Reply
Re:Cannot connect to wifi networks after firmware upgrade
2020-08-10 07:34:53

Dear Idris_K,

Sorry to hear that you have some trouble with the TP-Link products.

If you cannot connect to the WiFi network, it's likely that the EAP225 doesn't obtain an IP address from the router (DHCP Server).

Please check whether the EAP225 is wired connected to the router properly in your network, you may change a cable, connect to a different LAN port to have a try.

Besides, you could disconnect the cable from the LAN port of the PoE injector and then connect the cable to a computer instead, test whether the PC can obtain an IP address automatically from the router or not.

Hope this information is helpful. Have a nice day!

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:Cannot connect to wifi networks after firmware upgrade
2020-08-13 18:49:27
Yes with V1, I had to move the AP's from my OC200 for clients to receive DHCP to work
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 711

Replies: 2