EAP 110 OUTDOOR ALWAYS PROVISIONING AND SSID WILL DISAPPEAR

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-18 02:00:49
Model: EAP110-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 20200511

Hi, I have trouble after setting up my EAP 110 Outdoor using Omada Software Controller. The problem was after I set up my AP account and creating SSID, it says connected, but when I click the connected, it says provisioning and after a seconds, my PC cannot scan the EAP default SSID.  I try updating my firmware to latest and the Omada Controller to latest but nothing happens unlike tplinkeap.net. I can create SSID using that link but I can't change using Omada Controller. It will be much appreciate if you help me. Thank you. 

My set up

(ISP) PLDT port to LAN ADAPTER
POE ADAPTER port to EAP 110 port

I connected to EAP 110 Outdoor SSID using PC with wireless USB Adapter. My PC will be running 24/7, can't afford OC200. I saw on youtube and it works with just PC and EAP 110 outdoor.

Options
1 Reply
Re:EAP 110 OUTDOOR ALWAYS PROVISIONING AND SSID WILL DISAPPEAR
2020-08-18 11:32:18

Dear @Vensky,

Vensky wrote

The problem was after I set up my AP account and creating SSID, it says connected, but when I click the connected, it says provisioning and after a seconds, my PC cannot scan the EAP default SSID.

Did you create a new SSID or keep the EAP default SSID on the Omada Software Controller?

If you are not sure, please check the current SSID configured on the Controller.

On the Controller, "provisioning" means the controller is issuing the configuration to the connected EAP. If you create a new SSID on the Controller, the EAP's default SSID will disappear once it's adopted and managed by the Controller.

I can create SSID using that link but I can't change using Omada Controller. It will be much appreciate if you help me. Thank you. 

When you launch the Omada Controller, would the EAP110-Outdoor show up in the Pending list?

If it's not showing up anywhere, please disable the firewall settings on the PC to have a check.

If it shows up in the Pending list, please Adopt it by the Username and Password you created on tplinkeap.net.

Hope this information helps. Best regards!

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1337

Replies: 1