Led Control

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Led Control

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Led Control
Led Control
2020-08-23 04:00:14
Model: EAP245  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 2.21

Hi,

Is there any way to have the LED blink after say every 10 or so seconds rather than it being ON all the time?

It'stoo bright and if I turn it off, you can't tell if it's on or off without logging in to omada.

Thanks.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Led Control
2020-08-25 03:34:13

@msb1 

Is there any way to have the LED blink after say every 10 or so seconds rather than it being ON all the time?

I'm afraid not. I've written it down and forwarded it as a feature request to our developers for consideration. Thank you for your feedback.

It's too bright and if I turn it off, you can't tell if it's on or off without logging in to omada.

Perhaps, we can stick something up to make it darker?

Best regards!

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options
Re:Led Control
2020-08-25 03:47:05

@Fae Thanks for taking it into consideration. I have stuck some tape on it.. but it isn't the most elegant solution :)

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 546

Replies: 2

Related Articles