Omada Controller 4.1.5 a mature version ?????

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-27 07:54:02 - last edited 2020-08-27 07:56:05
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 4.1.5 / 1.7.0

Hi Community.

Just a few words to say that this major release was that we have waited for (i'm a pro user). My architecture is in place since 1.5 Year (approximatively). since the update, my hair is growing back on my head.

As you can see there is a MAJOR improvement. So for the moment i'm very pleased with this new update.

My config : 1 OC200 / 11 EAP225-OUTDOOR (indoor) in industrial environnement (buildings in metal structure and a lots of big electric machines).

So thanks to the dev team.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Omada Controller 4.1.5 a mature version ?????
2020-08-28 10:17:55

Dear @plavielle,

Welcome to share your Omada Controller 4.1.5 experience on TP-Link Community!

We sincerely hope the community is a free place where people can help each other and share the precious experiences. 

It would be much appreciated if you could also share your TP-Link story with us from the Stories block.

Thank you so much for your support and trust on TP-Link products!

>> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 662

Replies: 1

Related Articles